Saturday 6 December 2014

Swissotel Hotel // Prom

hey;)

I'm still reeling in from the fact that prom ended 2 nights ago. It all just seemed like yesterday, when we entered the school as noobs and in a flash we exited the school as cools (kidding). But everyone changed, most changed for the better, and people got EVEN MORE HANDSOME and EVEN MORE PRETTY. I'm not even joking.

And so, the night came when everyone dressed up to the nines for prom and I WAS SO HAPPY, CAUSE I GET TO SEE SO MANY PRETTY/HANDSOME PEOPLE. It's like a fairytale. <3 Really have a lot of mixed feelings about leaving the school, and as I type, I feel happy and sad :') So many new friends, so many bonds forged, so many strengthened. I'm so sentimental right now but I guess it's really it, we are leaving the school. We might see each other again/meet up, but we won't see each other like how we used to anymore. BUT I'm sure we can still meetup often <3 <3

ANYWAY, since prom was at Swissotel in City Hall, the volleyball girls AKA Beach Ball Babes AKA BBB booked a room there together ;) and the room was GORGEOUS. The view was ABSOLUTELY GREAT. It was so pretty!!!

[caption id="attachment_236" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8143 Room #5252[/caption]

IMG_8144IMG_8146IMG_8147IMG_8148

IMG_8151

IMG_8161

Prom

Right, well I tried curling my hair with a curling iron but I couldn't do it so I just gave it up HAHA. First time doing makeup actually (sorry guys) but it was really fun trying to put BB cream, eye shadow, eyeliner, blusher, lipstick etc, and helping Shihui and Denise to put them HAHA. It was SUCH an amazing experience ;)

IMG_8149IMG_8150

Well, I should really show you my OOTD uh, but I changed my headpiece again as the other one was more comfortable AND another person was wearing the same thing (JIC she got angry LOL)

[caption id="attachment_245" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8128 OOTD (I tried)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_244" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8152 Selfie with Gina![/caption]

Really fun and happy that night <3 But I didn't get to eat much cause I was going round taking pictures with everyone so I'm a lil' sad :'( I only ate the first course thats all LOL. And I only ate brunch and Denise's cupcakes before that. (Denise's earl grey lemon cupcakes was really really good!!!!!)

IMG_8158IMG_8159IMG_8160

Gonna post a few photos here with some of my BAEs but clearly I cannot post everything cause I will DEFINITELY flood the page with photos :(( But I've posted them on Instagram and (will) on Facebook so do wait!! ;))

[caption id="attachment_258" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8167 JANEY WANEY <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_250" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_7962 ANDERSONIANS[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_251" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_8051 MR12 <3 Still can't believe we're actually still more alive than others <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_252" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_8082 BEACH BALL BABES <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_253" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8162 PW GROUP (minus Darren) ups and downs and hates but whatever put everything behind yoz[/caption]

IMG_8163

[caption id="attachment_255" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_8164 CLAUDIA CAME TO VISIT!!!! <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_256" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_8165 VOLLEYBALL <3 all the bros yoz[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_257" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_8166 Some class girls <3[/caption]

Clearly I didn't post a lot of pics but I really had more I'm serious but no to flooding the page so here's all!! Wait for my next post will ya ;))

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment