Monday 15 December 2014

Olliee in Penang // Day 6 // Straits Quay // Gurney Plaza // HUGE tissue prata



IMG_2180.JPG
Heyy ;))

Wow it's already 1230. Guess we went home really late LOL. Anyway, today was really fun, with abit (actually a lot) more shopping and buying stuff πŸ˜‰. Got to wear my hobo pants today HEHEHEH it's so comfortable but makes me so fat!!! But whatever comfy comfy comfy. ❤️ Stole a tank from my cousin's wardrobe too since I needed a tank to wear it with 😏😏

Went for Lor Mee at Potay (town area) and it was quite good πŸ˜‹ OFC there were better lor mee but I was hungry so it's still really good!!



IMG_2182.JPG



IMG_2186.JPGLOR MEE



IMG_2187.JPGROJAK

Straits Quay


IMG_2173.JPG
Needed aircon really badly since the weather WAS JUST EFFIN HOT, so we went to Straits Quay to take photos and shop. Since it's near a pier/sea there's actually ALOT of boats here, im sure they're all private yatches. I AM SO JEALOUS I ALSO WANT A YATCH FOR MYSELF TOO. BUT BO LUI. Next time!!!! But right now let me just fake own them ❤️ Actually though the shops there sold really expensive stuff, there was this mini flea market on the 2nd floor and several outlet stores, so ofc I wouldn't miss them πŸ˜‰ I even got a bag for real cheap from everlast. Wanted a Nike bag but I guess the Everlast one was ALOT CHEAPER and more worth it!



IMG_2171.JPG



IMG_2188.JPG



IMG_2189.JPG



IMG_2174.JPG



IMG_2178.JPG



IMG_2177.JPG



IMG_2176.JPG

Oh, and the freaking good cinnamon bread I said in my eariler post? YOU CAN GET IT HERE. It's not cheap but I heard the bakery is quite famous for their bread (duh if not what's a bakery for).



IMG_2168.JPG



IMG_2169.JPGThis is the freaking good cinnamon bread



IMG_2170.JPG



IMG_2167.JPGbought 5 buns in total: 2 cinnamon, 1 chocolate, and 1 blueberry, to try πŸ˜‹



IMG_2166.JPG

Gurney Plaza, Old Chow Thye


IMG_2192.JPG

Also went Gurney Plaza to shop for a little while before going back to Old Chow Thye to slack for a while. Had Checkered Cheesecake which was oh-so-good ❤️ after not eating any cake for 2 days finally I satisfied my craving ❤️



IMG_2191.JPGcheckered cheesecake

Kayu Nasi Kandar



IMG_2162.JPG

Went for SUPER HUGE TISSUE PRATA at 1030pm for dinner, which was REALLY SPECIAL IMO. And REALLY GOOD. Can you imagine the dough for the prata is the same as the amount of dough for normal pratas??? THEM SKILLZ.



IMG_2161.JPG



IMG_2160.JPG

Had so much fun shopping today ☺️☺️
And also had a super retarded conversation with THONGkatsu group (do u geddit hurhur) HAHAAHHAHA. My relatives was talking about my cousin's gf and I could kinda feel that everyone was expecting me to have a bf since my cousin's the same age as me. BUT NO. I'm lovin' my single status and not gonna give it up anytime soon ok. πŸ’ or actually anytime. hehehehe

SIANZ tmr is the 2nd last day in Penang :((((( manz gotta have fun and ENJOY.

Ok sleepy alr
Luv, Olliee

Time passes too fast so just capture every moment but don't live in your cameraπŸ“·

No comments:

Post a Comment