Sunday 7 December 2014

Zouk

CLUBBING IS FUN.
I actually never knew that!!!

Went clubbing 3 nights ago on wed (which is ladies night and basically means it's free) and it was so fun!! The dancing, loud music, (maybe drinking but still ok), and feeling high, WAS AMAZING. Went with Shihui, MJ, Jonny and Simon after prom and met with many other RJ people there.

Actually I really think I'm addicted to clubbing?? Although it's the first time I went clubbing it's really fun!!!! Laura and Shihui also agreed hehehe left Pris but I guess she won't club since poop doesn't like clubbing :(((
Got a few drinks there by the other RJ peeps (thanks guys) and well basically, the night was fun and I didn't regret any of it.

But well, just that I couldn't spend the night with my beach ball babes :(( which I'm quite sad about but another time!!!! 😢☺️



IMG_8108.JPG

IMG_7946.JPG

IMG_8105.JPG

IMG_8107.JPG

IMG_7894.JPG

IMG_7898.JPG

IMG_7909.JPG

IMG_7905.JPG

IMG_7892.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment