Monday 1 December 2014

Prom shopping day 4 // Bugis-Tampines // Pains of big feet

hey;)

been a while since I posted so i'll guess I have to sort out the dates LOL. ok anw, I went to Bugis with Pris first, since Shihui had cell and Laura couldn't make it :(

We kinda had a list of things to buy, like shoes, clutch, accessories etc, so we tried shopping at Bugis Street first. Though they have a lot of stuff, its mostly repetitive and none of them caught my eye :( So OHWELL. Went Bugis Junction and Bugis Plus after to look around, but their items were really expensive, and being cheapos, naturally we didn't buy anything ;)

EXCEPT FROM LOVISA. We bought necklaces from the sale portion which was quite worth it! Got a necklace for $5 which was quite a steal, considering the fact that it was originally $17 n_n

Tampines- Tampines Mall + Tampines One

We didn't go Century Square cause we didn't really have time, but we met up with Shihui there and actually went around looking for things. Pris bought clothes from Lowry's Farm (her hideout) that was on sale and was REALLY cheap!! But they didn't suit me so ofc i didn't buy anything haha.

Tried on a few pairs of shoes since I was really desperate for shoes :( Another thing is, I have HUGE feet, like probably around Euro 40/41 depending on the cutting of the shoe. So it's actually quite tough for me to buy shoes ._.

Kiyo had some really suitable shoes which I tried, but I didn't really like them I guess? It's more of like my last option HAHA.

Went Charles and Keith in Tampines Mall after and they had quite a few shoes I actually liked, but they didn't have my size (problems of having huge feet). And another thing is, since my feet's huge and wide, I can't wear stilettos cause they make my feet look FAT. SIGH. So its all down to covered shoes. Shihui saw a pair of shoes she really liked and made a reservation for it, but found a nicer one at Metamorphosis ;)))

[caption id="attachment_113" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7371 Kiyo shoes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_114" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7372 Charles and Keith (without my size :( )[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_115" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_7373 PRETTY RIGHT, but I can never wear them :( Charles and Keith[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_116" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7374 Another pretty pair which I can NEVER wear Charles and Keith[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_117" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7375 Tracce in Isetan (looks too old though HAHA)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_118" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7376 Elysa from Isetan[/caption]

AT LEAST we accomplished a bit of our goals, and as for clutch, JUST KEEP LOOKING.
PROM IS DRAWING NEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment