Wednesday 3 December 2014

Prom shopping day 5 (Pre prom) // Tampines- Ang Mo Kio // Lloyd's Inn

Hey ;))
Having a sleepover now and bogging from Lloyd's Inn, but I'll show you more on Lloyd's Inn in another post!! ☺️

Tampines Mall
Anyway, went Tampines Mall today with Shihui to buy her shoes from Mephosis, which she shortlisted a while ago. It's really pretty, and compared to the shoes from Charles and Keith, this is less mature I guess AHAHA.

Another thing I need for prom would be a clutch. I got my shoes from Ang Mo Kio Hub (photo will be up later ;) )'s Kiyo after dyeing my hair, which was $39.90 with 20% discount (~$32) so I guess it was really worth it!

Rubi was also on sale, so I got head accessories with Shihui, 2 for $10, and I think I'll be wearing that for prom!!! EXCITED.

Century Square
Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall has really EXPENSIVE clutches, as they're all 'branded' and stuff, like Charles and Keith, Accessorize, Topshop etc. So Century Square was our best bet 😏 The shops there are not that expensive since the stuff they say aren't really 'branded', so it was quite affordable. Got a gold clutch with zip chains across it at Level 1 for $28, and Shihui got a silver clutch from the same shop for $23.

It's really quite pretty and suitable for prom so I'm satisfied with it ☺️ Aries on the 2nd floor also had a few clutches but I didn't get them :((

Ang Mo Kio Hub
Burden Pris didn't wanna go to Tampines so we met with her at AMK Hub to find a clutch for her ;)) But at least all of us found a clutch hehe!! She got her silver clutch from Kiyo too which was $19, and its reallllllyyyyyy cheap! Shihui also got her express manicure outside AMK Hub for $8, but the quick drying one needed additional money. Her blue nails were really really pretty!!!!!!! Jealous but I still love the nails my mum painted for me ❤️❤️



IMG_7519.JPG

YEAP but this isn't exactly my nails since i repainted them thrice as it keeps getting ruined :(((

Overall a really productive and crazy day HEHEHEHE actually cannot wait for tomorrow!!!

Luv, Olliee


Day before prom... X(

No comments:

Post a Comment