Thursday 11 December 2014

Olliee in Penang // Day 2 // Jelutong Market // Wheeler's Coffee

Heyy;))
Anddddd we're finally in day 2 of Penang! Truth is, we just lazed around in my aunt's house for the whole afternoon, and was thinking about university stuff. OMG it's so damn stressful like wts my future is so hazy I can't even. Am I gonna study in SG or overseas? Do I even have the money to pay for uni fees? Can I even get in uni?

All these questions just keeps rolling around in my head over and over. URGH. Ok, right now I'm on a holiday so gotta put these matters aside!!

Jelutong market



IMG_2027.JPG



IMG_2028-1.JPG
Ate at Jelutong for breakfast, (forever going there, since I was a little kid!) AND I FINALLY HAD MY FAVOURITE CHEE CHEONG FUN. I didn't really like Singapore's Chee Cheong fun except for the HK style one 😢



IMG_2030.JPG

Also had kaya toast for breakfast 😉 which was only 1.60RM; WHERE CAN YOU ACTUALLY FIND THIS PRICE!!!



IMG_2031.JPG

Went to Old Chow Thye in the morning and wanted to help out, but it wasn't lunch period yet so there wasn't much to help out :(( So I just started taking photos all around ☺️



IMG_2025-1.JPG

Had blueberry cheese tart to satisfy my sweet tooth craving


IMG_2033-1.JPG
And yoghurt fruit cake...


IMG_2032-1.JPG
AND THEY WERE HEAVENLY. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM!!!!!



IMG_2023.JPG

Their steamed egg also has a really interesting taste to it, I LURVEEEEE IT ❤️


IMG_2034.JPG

Went to ahma's house after for a while to chill out, before nuaing session begins 😉


IMG_2026.JPG

Look at all these cinnamon buns! I LUV THEM. I don't think you can even get something as good as these in SG! Tried Cinnamon Star in SG and I hate the taste ._. Anyway, can you believe such wonderful treasures are only 1.50RM per bun, AND we bought 15 immediately. THEN we even ordered 30 to bring back to SG. So guys do wait for them!!! 😉😉



IMG_2037.JPG

Popiah was really good too (cause I missed it) and ate a whole plate hurhur.



IMG_2035.JPG

Also had half a wonton mee, but had to share with everyone else since we bought a lot of stuff to share.


IMG_2036.JPG

The thing is, the number of plates of food bought doesn't even reflect the number of people we have. I'm sure on average everyone ate 2 plates LOLLLLLL. CONFIRM fat la who cares what is diet.

Wheeler's Coffee

Wanted to go to a selfie cafe in town, but since it was full, we went to Wheeler's Coffee instead. It's a bicycle concept cafe which revolves around bikes. And it's actually really cool ☺️



IMG_2007.JPG



IMG_2006.JPG



IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG
I swear I didn't know what I was doing -.-


IMG_2013.JPG



IMG_2014.JPG

That place is really a good place to take photos HEHE. Had green tea latte which was too bitter for my liking :(( and raspberry yoghurt crepe cake, which I ACTUALLY a fell in love with. ❤️



IMG_2039.JPG

Hehehehe ANYWAY, really fun day today!!! Who would go to a cafe at 10pm and drink coffee LOL.

Right anyway, just wanted to talk about something else too. I was 'unintentionally' left in the car cause I was sitting in the back seat and before I could get out my parents actually closed the door on me. Maybe if it was intentional I would have just ignored it and laughed about it, but. It wasn't?? I was so sad 😢 but OFC I had to just laugh nonetheless to make it seem ok. Maybe that's an insecurity and all, but it still made me sad to feel that I was forgotten. Or maybe that's cause I hate to be alone. I needed a connection with another person. OH MAYBE THATS WHY IM AN EXTROVERT. (Ok I'm just being random la) Nevertheless, I felt really really sad about it but clearly I won't show it 💁

Ok Sua sad paragraph over OVERALL STILL A GOOD DAY DONT LET THAT GET TO YOU WOOOOOO ❤️💪

Can't wait for what's gonna happen tmr!! (Later actually, since it's already past midnight) hehe!!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment