Friday 26 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS // F. Club // Giving presents

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO

This year is kinda the first year I've celebrated Christmas? Not exactly celebrate, but at least there's like gift exchanges and parties and stuff, so it's gonna be a memorable one ;)

Christmas eve started off really badly, I was just lazing around at home watching Sex and the City which was HILARIOUS. But well, night time was the fun part ;)

PART 1

Went with Viv and her girlfriends at around 11pm to this bar at Somerset, called KPO, which one of her friends knew people there and they treated us to food and drinks. Their fried pork and wasabi prawns and satay was JUST AMAZING. Legit. I didn't really like their ketupat though :(( Other than that all's really good! The people there were really nice, especially the DJ, and the servers. Had some champagne which was really really good, to try and be a little 'high'.

IMG_8974IMG_8975

IMO champagne tastes like carbonated drink. Just in grape flavour. LOL.

Wanted to go Zouk, but the queue was just MAD. I don't even know how people can dance inside when it's this crowded? So we went to f.club instead at Clarke Quay, right beside Chupitos. I never knew it was a club though. And the club front looks really really small, but inside, IT'S HUGE. Smaller than Zouk but still HUGE. It had 2 dance floors side by side with bars in there.

SPEND MY FIRST MINUTE AT CHRISTMAS OUTSIDE ZOUK HAHAH.

We also had to queue for half an hour before getting in, so imagine the time you'll spend waiting at Zouk.

At clubs, you'll meet all sorts of weird people. Not even joking. But anything that happens in a club stays in a club ok.

ANYWAY, I think I got a little drunk? Since I got free drinks from another guy and I was a little high.. :( SIAN I should really control!!! And I really can't believe I cannot remember some stuff. Bit scary but it's true ._. I think I followed this guy out of the club BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

Anyway, really nice for Kaying to let me crash her house after clubbing ;) But it's really funny how clubbing let's you make friends much more easily HAHA. And I nearly puked. LOL Nearly. But no I didn't hehe so thank god ^^

Slept in till 1pm at her house before going home.

IMG_8985 IMG_8988 IMG_8987

[caption id="attachment_511" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_8976 this photo shows a random guy at the back who talked to us just to be able to cut the queue and I don't remember his name[/caption]

PART 2


My mum got her iPhone 6 which she was really excited about, and I had to help her set up her phone and stuff. And I finally understood the meaning of 'the joy of giving'.

Well I'm not a Christian but if I had gift exchanges with my friends I don't think that it's nice for me not to give to my family, so I got gifts for them. And I just gave my bro this Garena card since he's this game addict. -.- I couldn't even be bothered to wrap the presents though since it'll be weird to wrap a Garena card HAHA

But IDK, I think they were really happy? And I was really happy too. AIYA CHEESY I KNOW. teehee.

Went Seletar Mall with my mum to shop and look around, and dropped by to find Ying Jie. HAHA It's really sad to be working but ohwell!! Had dinner with her since she would usually eat alone. But isn't it really sad to eat alone? Personally I really won't eat alone unless theres a need to. So if I'm not hungry during lunch I won't eat if I'm alone :(

But at least Ying Jie doesnt have to eat dinner alone on Christmas Day!! x))

Right now just slacking, enjoying my life with my computer, and feeling ALL RECHARGED. (I actually think going out is how I recharge, instead of staying at home) It's like, if you stay at home too much you'll OVER CHARGE?? LIKE A BATTERY.

OMG that was a really good analogy.

ok kidding.

See you again! ;))

Luv, Olliee
THE JOY OF GIVING; MERRY CHRISTMAS HOHOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment