Monday 29 December 2014

Neighbour moving // Potluck // REVEALATIONS

heyy ;))

[Realised I forgot to post it since it was kept as a draft so I guess I'll just schedule it back hehe cheating but WHO CARES]

Sooooo my neighbour moved this morning :(( Really gonna miss them so much!! They were such nice people and then they moved :( They've been here since I moved here, which was what, around >11 years already! And their kids are really cute hehe seen them grow from kindergarten to Primary school and guess they're leaving! :( Regretted not spending more time with them, hanging out with them and stuff. BETTER CHERISH YOUR NEIGHBOURS!!!

Potluck

Went to June's house for a mini potluck for dinner, and a horrible cook like me can only bring popcorn chicken HAHA. We had spaghetti (that looks like beehoon) and carrot cake from Megan (HAHA but it's really good pasta don't get deceived by its looks), sushi from Zhen, salad and chicken from Zeng, fruits and drinks from June, biscuits from Char and ice cream from Jo. EVERYTHING WAS DAMN GOOD LA. ALL OF U CAN BE DOMESTIC HOUSEWIVES ALR (if you're reading this).

And pls I never knew they read my blog hi guys!

ANYWAY, caught up on each other's lives and I realised how much I've been lagging behind HURHUR. it was basically just awesome being with them talking about rubbish and bullshitting and burning and no aloe vera provided. LOL. And all of them have such HUGGGEEEEE secrets I'm just like ________.

HAHA. YALA guess I'll have to tae back what I said eariler in the year and be nice LOL. So glad to have them as one of my closet bunch in JC :')

Wanted to join them for sleepover but sianz cannot go BUT I WILL GO NEXT TIME WOOT.

(Anyway photos not by me cause I forgot to take any hehe)

IMG_9044IMG_9043IMG_9045IMG_9047 IMG_9055 IMG_9060 IMG_9063

[caption id="attachment_551" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_9061 Finally a normal photo (kidding this was the very first photo we took HAHA)[/caption]

Another thing is I finally realised how candid photos were taking LOL. It's actually quite funny HAHAHA

Last Sunday of the year spent with them; HAPPY AND EXCITED. Can't wait for another outing!!! ;)))

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment