Friday 2 January 2015

HAPPY 2015 // Firsts // Employed

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2014's over. Took my first everything today, and started the year off really well!! x)

First time I wore a dress willingly out of house, WITH HEELS. It was so bad but experience I guess! And Cally and Danielle pang-sehed me by wearing jeans ._.

IMG_9070

Went for Nihon Mura with Shihui at Rivervale Mall, (WE'RE FOREVER EATING THERE). It's been so long since I've met her so we chatted for really long with good sushi, then we went to Clarke Quay for my job interview as a waitress--supposed to get the evening/night shift but luckily I changed it to afternoon shift x) YAY Actually I really wouldn't mind the night shift, but I don't think my mum would like it that much so just changed it to the afternoon one. Lucky~

Wanted Shihui to work with me but they said they only had 1 vacancy :'( sian.

And that little shrimp got to redeem her free Starbucks drink, (that starbucks-holic) then tried finding more jobs, before separating.

IMG_9071 IMG_9073 IMG_9078 IMG_9079

IMG_9083

Went to MBS to find Danielle and Cally, and wanted to eat Ajisen there since there was supposed to be one, but turns out its just a stall at the food court. DEJECTED, we went to vivo instead to get Menya Musashi <3 --It's one of my favourite ramen place hehe

IMG_9086

IMG_9152 IMG_9153

IMG_9151IMG_9150

Caught up on each other's lives and trying to think about what to do during the next 4-5h before 12am, so we went shopping at Vivo. THERE WAS SALES ALL AROUND. BEST DAY OF MAH LIFEEEEE!!

HEHE. Then we went up to the Skypark at around 1030 to find a good spot and started our countdown till 12mn. Gossiped about random people in our lives and well, I lost my voice.

IMG_9126

FullSizeRender  
IMG_9108 IMG_9116

IMG_9138  It wasn't that bad, since I still had sexy voice initially. AND IT WAS 12.

IMG_9131
THE FIREWORKS WAS JUST SO PRETTY IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE

Selfies, screams, shouts, ship horns, and cheers was all around.

My first time spending New Year's Eve with my friends, outside, looking at fireworks, WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SEEING THEM ON SCREEN. I don't even know how to phrase how I feel in words sia. aiya SUA.

IMG_9136

IMG_9140IMG_9137

Burden Theresa met us at around 2plus, before going to my house for an impromptu sleepover?! First time having friends sleeping over at my house <3

It was actually quite a good experience ;)) Watched Maze Runner; and IT WAS SO THRILLING AND SO GOOD. OMG.

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Went for Macs breakfast at Compass Point with no voice and couldn't even order a meal for myself ._. (my first meal of 2015 is Macs OMG)

BASICALLY JUST WENT HOME TO SLEEP.




But New Year's this year was really awesome, and exciting, AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE EXCITING DAYS TO COME!! x)

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment