Tuesday 27 January 2015

New layout // SEA Aquarium // Whampoa Hawker Centre

hey ;)

I guess this week I'll be jobless so I have time to actually take my time and blog. HAHA. Actually blogging is really quite fun I guess? And it kills time too ;)

So being at home is really lonely, though I'll be going out in the evening, but still, the period before is quite lonely actually :( OHWELLZ. And being at home alone would make you think about weird stuff and make people emotional about everything and well, that's not the point. Decided to change my layout since I have to entertain myself and took a really long time trying to find a nice layout ;)

Aaaaand, TADA!!!

Ok actually still quite noob but aiya what makes me happy right??? x)

And since I had so much time in my hands, I decided to edit my photos HAHA. I am seriously damn noob at using a DSLR so my photos have to be edited no matter what. And I still can't find out how to use the timer. Or how to take photos without using flash and making the photos look nice. -.- Guess I should learn basic photography sometime!

This post is gonna be another major photo spam, sorry!! :((

SEA Aquarium

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

My parents decided to go SEA Aquarium one day since there were cheap tix which we had to use by 31 Jan, and we got our aunt to come along since my bro was being a burden. Sad thing is no one is actually free and the only available timeslot is during the evening, which means only 1h+ to actually walk around the whole aquarium. Not a good idea, exactly.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

We reached SEA Aquarium at 5.45pm, and since it closes at 7pm, we have about an hour to finish walking the whole thing. Don't really know why, but watching so many fishes gives me a really calming effect. Like, no exams, no stress, no worries (ok maybe not get eaten but still), no problems, just swim around all day every day. AND if you're a small fish you get company 24/7. Sounds great, no? HAHAH.

The variety of marine life there is MAD. There are so many different types of marine life--colourful fishes, crabs, octopus, starfish, seahorses... HOW DO I EVEN LIST THEM.

[caption id="attachment_808" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset starfish![/caption]

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset  IMG_2275 Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

Best thing is I got to hear the clicking sound of dolphins <3 Since we were really late and there wasn't many people left, the guide just suddenly came round to us and told us that if you put your ear on the glass, you would be able to hear the clicking sounds made by dolphins. AHHHH SO CUTE!!! I wanted to be a dolphin trainer once, but I don't want to train caged dolphins :( SO NO.

My aunt and mum were discussing which fishes could be eaten HAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing. They were like:

"Eh this one can eat right"

"Yalor but this one not nice, that one nicer"

"Here got alot sia, if only can eat them"

[caption id="attachment_832" align="aligncenter" width="660"]IMG_2270 The fishes on the right can be eaten. (I think)[/caption]

HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY. I cannot stand them.

[caption id="attachment_810" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset The jellyfishes are seriously gorgeous[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_809" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset These are like mini jellyfishes!!![/caption]

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

[caption id="attachment_813" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset This huge eel is really quite scary actually HAHA[/caption]

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

[caption id="attachment_814" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset I have a toy model of this AHAH[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_824" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset I really don't know what is this but it's so ugly it's cute <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_830" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset selfies in the Aquarium turned out really grainy :([/caption]

IMG_2300

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetIMG_2281    Processed with VSCOcam with c1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with c1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset IMG_2297 Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

And well, my dad was feeling quite generous so he got me this:

[caption id="attachment_823" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset Cookies flavour (medium)- $9[/caption]

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

The gelato was REALLLLLYYYYYY good!!!! It's super super creamy and smooth <3 But the price is totally not worth it HAHAHA

Well, we were really late, like we left the Aquarium at 7.40pm? So the people working inside were trying to rush us. Like, they kept asking: "Hi do you need a group photo?" EVERY SINGLE TIME WE WERE AT A NEW PLACE. HAHAHAAHHA It was really quite funny. They didn't explicitly ask us to leave, but it's quite obvious they were rushing us :( AWW. And I didn't get to enjoy the whole aquarium since we were basically rushing through and I could just nua around :((( Hence the face.  


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

We weren't really that hungry but we still went Whampoa's hawker centre to have hokkien mee which is REALLY GOOD. But IMO, I still think the one from Changi Village is alot nicer ;)) But the serving here is alot more, like their $6 bowl is quite similar to the serving size of $8 hokkien mee in Changi Village -.-

[caption id="attachment_835" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Hokkien mee--$6[/caption]

We also got satays, which was REALLY BAD. I'm not even joking. The meat felt undercooked, and undermarinated, and the colour of both the gravy and satay was just off. -.- SIGH. But we still managed to finish them :(

[caption id="attachment_836" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset :((([/caption]

Really sad that we had to rush through the whole of SEA Aquarium :( Really really really wanna go again, and next time, I'll stay in there for the whole day. But taking photos inside there is really bad, like selfies will become really grainy and normal photos would need flash, which I hate HAHA.

AIYA I'll defo get the chance to go again!!!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment