Friday 9 January 2015

Mad work day // BUT DAMN FUN

heyy ;))

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

Had work today so guess I'll just talk about work today LOL.Work was actually fun today, since lunch was full house, and dinner was quite hectic. Still quite new to everything so I was stationed outside with fewer tables. I seriously think the best part is meeting new people during work, since this is one with ALOT of social interaction. Everyone working there was really nice and it's really fun talking to them about random things. AND I actually learnt so much new stuff!!! x))

Mad lunch period was from 1230-230, with many customers ordering food which they said was GOOOODDDD. I was being asked for my own recommendation, but I didn't even try anything yet???? Then I got jealous cause I wanted to eat the food since everyone said it was delicious, BUT I'M GONNA WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEY.

Well, there was this particular customer who complained that their coffee and tea weren't 'hot'. They said their drinks were not hot enough ._. BOILING LEVEL WANT ANOT. Wasted drinks sia BUT WHATEVER. But most of the customers were really nice, and they actually kinda knew I was still new to this (SUPER NOOB SORRY) so they were really tolerant :')

Got hot mocha from Khai which was SO DAMN GOOD I'M NOT EVEN JOKING I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THE HOT CHOCOLATE RIGHT NOW.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Went for lunch with Fidy to get salad near Raffles Place MRT and got stuck in the rain so we had to be like hobos and eat at the UOB building. But at least I'm eating with someone!! And talking to her really made me learn alot more different stuff which I would never have imagined. So it was really fun!! x))

[caption id="attachment_629" align="aligncenter" width="169"]Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset My 8 bux salad which was actually really really good[/caption]

Jue Fei came for a while and ordered beer (I was like whut beer sucks and you drink beer okcan)

[caption id="attachment_631" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset Freaking gayfag but thanks for coming[/caption]

During dinner time it was REAL HECTIC. Actually less hectic than lunch, but it was really fun. Especially since people ordered cocktails which looked really pretty in those glasses!! <3 Actually working at night is really fun too, since there's just this atmosphere to nightlife LOL. And luckily we don't have to take care of drunk people (cause there were none ehehe), maybe I'll try working the night shift till the end too!!! ;))

SUALA WORKING IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN HAHA for now since I'm still new to this LOL. Can't wait to do many different jobs and get many different experiences ;D Promoter job tomorrow again WOOTS

Luv, Olliee!

[caption id="attachment_633" align="aligncenter" width="210"]Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset ok la selfie to end the day my hair was still neat after work LOL[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment