Monday 5 January 2015

Theory Driving e-learning // Voice is coming back! (I think) // Nero and Sabby<3

heyy ;))

Slept in and stayed at home the whole day today in mah pajammies and noob glasses and bun-ed auntie hair to clear up any overdue stuff which I have to finish (actually it's just really random stuff)

My voice was getting better but I kinda quarrelled with my mum again so I didn't have to use my voice at all. (means no talking today and I really don't know how my voice's progressing since I don't have to talk to anyone) Hate eating meds but have to eat them if not my voice won't come back by Tuesday :((

Did my e-learning for Basic Theory Test (BTT) since I have my practice test tomorrow, and so just chiong-ed today. Finished all 4 lessons in 2h WOOOOO!!! Hope I pass tomorrow but sua. I signed up for SSDC at Woodlands since I heard that it was easier to pass for the practical (I'm actually not very sure) since there were less cars in Woodlands than in Ubi. And as long as I finish BTT and FTT, and do my best to learn practical driving lessons in under 20 lessons and pass the final driving test, the total amount I would have paid would be under $2000. Really budgeted but SAVE MONEY LA.

Learned alot of new stuff about the road signs and markings and all the shit and rules you have to know. It was actually quite interesting since it was applicable to real life EVERYWHERE and there were actually some signs which I haven't seen before.

[caption id="attachment_610" align="aligncenter" width="120"]120px-Singapore_Road_Signs_-_Warning_Sign_-_Animals.svg like this[/caption]

LOL

Washed my hammie's cages after not washing for quite a while (sorry Nero and Sabby!!) So here's their clean cages and happy hammies :))

IMG_9286IMG_9287

IMG_9288

IMG_9290

IMG_9296

[caption id="attachment_614" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_9298 sorry cui face x10000000000 but nero is the highlight!![/caption]

Thought about so much stuff today, and still haven't finished writing my personal statement for UCAS ._. But thinking about it I also wanna study in NUS :( or at least in Singapore since everyone's here!! And maybe go for like exchange or something ahha AIYA IDK LA WHAT IS LIFE WHAT IS UNI MAN.

No matter what I'll have to wait till after my results are out before I can even decide what I want in uni, so right now, I'll just have to wait! And going out with people actually takes my mind off these stressful stuff; maybe doing this for a day is ok, doing this for consecutive days, I'LL DEFINITELY GO CRAZY.

Oh well, at least Nero and Sabby's here with me <3 But I have to go and buy more hamster food there's no more left at home._.

okiee here's just my life update. my life is forever boring. :( but i already miss my friends. i am so needy. kidding hehe sua see you!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment