Sunday 4 January 2015

OCBC Arena: Volleyball // Got my voice back! // Old Airport Road FOOOOODDDD

heyy ;))

AIYA WATEVER FOREVER RESCHEDULING MY POSTS.

Went to Sports Hub to play volleyball with Estee, Ali, some of my batchmates and the seniors, so we thought it was beach volleyball and we didn't bring shoes :(( It's actually indoor so we ended up playing barefoot. Missing Dong, Qing, Qi and Nhu :(((

Went to play with no voice at all, not even a squeak and got laughed at ._. HECK LA. Training their hearing JIC the guys cannot hear their commandos HAHAH kidding! The courts were really big, and we went to hall 3 at OCBC Arena. It could fit 3 volleyball courts in that hall with ample space in between and at the sides. And there was AIRCON. Actually I can't play competitive volleyball in aircon, so luckily this was just for fun hehe ;)

IMG_9284

Made up random teams to play against each other, and the best team was when all us girls were together, so basically, it was GIRLS TEAM. HAHA I swear I don't even know how we won, but we did. ^^ The floors were also freaking clean; my feet weren't even THAT dirty after playing for so long!!

Another thing was the toilets there were HUGE. AND LIKE A MAZE. The bathing cubicles was right after turning and walking through lockers, which was quite interesting actually. PLUS the toilet outside said 'TEAM CHANGING ROOM' so basically it's for girls OR guys right?? Which is so confusing but I guess it's cause it depends on the teams too LOL.

But the toilets were pretty and well maintained nonetheless, and THERE WAS A FREAKING HAIR DRYER INSIDE. TOTALLY LIKE A HOTEL!!!

WA DAMN COOL REALLY.

We booked the courts from 2-5pm, so it was around $5 per person? (I think) haha. It was $30 for an hour during peak hours, and $15 during non-peak hours. But when you split the cost it's actually quite affordable ;)

IMG_9270IMG_9283

Went to Old Airport Road with Ali and the guys after for dinner, and I was STARRRVVVING. But sian I couldn't eat alot since I still had a little sore throat ._. But the food there was good!!! Just nua-ed around there for really long, gossipped about random stuff, and stupid Jonny went to talk about my drunk adventures. PLEASE I WASN'T THATTTT DRUNK. I had to stand up for myself, but NO VOICE. So aiya whatever. But it was actually quite funny hearing about it LOL. And I felt a little bad SORRY!!! OH and I am so NOT a party animal        \(^_^)/

IMG_9285

IMG_9273

ANYWAY, GOOD THING IS I GOT PART OF MY VOICE BACK. I feel like some Ariel who lost her voice sia. And my voice totally didn't sound like me but I just had to talk cause everyone bully me walau.

Sian need to get my voice back by Tuesday if not I can't work I won't have money :((( JIAYOU!!!

Luv, Olliee
Conclusion: Volleyball brings back your voice. (kidding maybe it was the forced meds but WHATEVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment