Sunday 18 January 2015

Nihon Mura Express // Vans sale at Tampines Mall

heyy ;))

Really had a mad craving for sushi a few days ago, so I decided to jio shihui out to eat sushi at Rivervale Mall, since we had this $1 coupon for all the plates at Nihon Mura. So naturally I went all out on sushi! ;)) prolly ate 16 plates of sushi? They didn't have a huge variety so I also ordered desserts, but I felt only their chocolate eclair was good. The Japanese cheesecake wasn't to my liking though :( BUT MAN I SURE WAS FULLLLL.

OHWELL. Caught up with shihui over brunch and we sat there for 2h before leaving.

VANS SALE

Right, so I went Tampines Mall with my mum to look at the Vans sales since my friends at work were telling me how cheap the shoes were. AND THEY WERE CHEAP. $19/$29/$39 for authentic Vans, just without the box but still!!!!! HAHA basically got 3 pairs of shoes!!! ;))) HAPPY.

These were basically what I bought:

IMG_9650

[caption id="attachment_654" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_9653 YES $19[/caption]

IMG_9648

[caption id="attachment_653" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_9652 $29 NOW!![/caption]

IMG_9651

[caption id="attachment_655" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_9654 $39 NOW!![/caption]

They're really cheap, no?? And the red pair's my favourite <3 Who would ever hate red?

Accessorize's also having a sale now!! 50% discount on selected items, but the stuff there is also not exactly cheap after discount LOL. But still ;))

HAPPY WITH MY HAUL x)

cya then!!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment