Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lola's Cafe // Hokkaido Ice cream // Ben's Cookies // Pasta Mania

Warning, this post might/will make you hungry. Please read at your own discretion.

heyy ;))

HEHE KIDDING LA. My photography skills not so hiong until all the food looks damn nice LOL. Anyway, FINALLY MET KARIN AFTER NOT MEETING UP FOR A YEAR. Stupid As.

IMG_9611

But anyway, went for Lola's brunch at 11, but the queue took us around 30-45 min, but luckily there was no reservations on weekends :((( AND I did a stupid thing. I wrote my mum's number into the system instead of my own??? I AM SO BLUR. HAHAHAH And damn funny sia when the waitress was on the phone, she was like "Hi is this Leeting, we are calling from Lola's Cafe" and when she saw me her face was just like WTH IS GOING ON LOLOL. HAHAHHAH NOOBSHIT SIA SERIOUSLY.

But felt really hungry so we quickly chose what we wanted to eat before catching up. Basically for the 2 of us, we got honey wings, avocado eggs benedict, truffle fries, and chocolate sea salt tart.

IMG_9607

IMG_9614IMG_9613IMG_9616
IMG_9610

IMG_9617

BUT WE WERE SO SO SO SO FULL. IDEK WHY. We shared the eggs benedict, and felt the truffle fries were NEVER ENDING. Like really, NEVER. It took so long just to eat it!! THE FOOD WAS JUST AMAZING LA. Nothing to say alr. But actually I didn't really liked the chocolate sea salt cake :(( The salt was really annoying me HAHA so salty!! Initially it tasted really good but at the end it got bad :((( ohwellz!!

Kovan's a really boring place so we went Dhoby Ghaut and walked all the way to Orchard Road for fun and shopped along the way x)

Got Hokkaido Ice cream from Takashimaya, and this is my FAVOURITE ICECREAM OF ALL (though it's a little pricey actually) and the milk tea flavour is so so so so so GOOOOOD.

[caption id="attachment_711" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_9625 $4.60 MILK TEA FLAVOUR!![/caption]

IMG_9626

Tried Ben's Cookies at Wisma too since it sounded atas and we were in the atas mood. But IMO it's too overpriced! $2.90 for 1 cookie which was quite small (smaller than Subway's HAHA) but it's actually good. We got the double chocolate chips with nuts and the parts with the melted chocolate chips were SOOOOO GOOOODDD!!! Clearly I won't be buying them again!!

IMG_9629 IMG_9630

Went airport after to meet Janey Waney for dinner since we always studied there HAHA. Really broke so I got the cheapest pasta from Pasta Mania HAHAHAHAH. But still ex la. Been so long since I've seen them/gone out with them!! Especially with everyone so busy and stuff :((( SIGHZ. But it was such a retarded catch up ;))

IMG_9632 IMG_9633 IMG_9636 IMG_9643 IMG_9646

ANYWAY my life is filled with so many awesome people I cannot believe it actually sia!! Like I never expected all these to happen but it did <3 HAPPY-IED!!! So all of you please don't leave me!!! X)))

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment