Monday 19 January 2015

Farewell 2015 // Sentosa // Marche // Pool

IMG_9540 IMG_9541

IMG_9563

IMG_9564

heyy ;))

I AM SO TAN NOW. With sunburns all over by face/body. But Sentosa was REALLY FUN. I'm not even joking. The last time I went to the beach was like, June 2014? Probably 6 months ago, so Sentosa after such a longggg time was so liberating <3 And I actually like my tan, just my nose and cheeks have a little sunburn so its kinda red. My mum laughed at my red nose cause she thought I looked like someone with a fake nose, or maybe Rudolph.

SUA. Got Aloe Vera gel from Watsons by Fruit of the Earth which was on offer-2 for $19.95. My previous free ones all expired already so I don't think I can use them anymore :( Wanted to share with Dong but clearly she uses Aloe Vera gel like its free so guess I'll just keep them for myself. AND the expiry date's till 2017 so it'll be able to last really long. IT FEELS SO GOOD ON MY SKIN.

ANYWAY, Farewell was just PLAIN AWESOME. Woke up late and rushed to Vivo to meet the girls, before going in together with Jonny who has free tix WOOOO. The sun was REALLY HOT but TAN TAN TAN. Played Mafia and latecomers started coming in slowlyyyy. But I was the first to get into the sea. Dumped into the sea. BUT THE SEA WAS PERFECT. COLD WATER BUT A GREAT HIDING PLACE FROM THE SUN. (actually no you'll become even tanner in the water)

Met this angmo from Norway at the beach who played water volleyball with us (actually water volleyball is HARD) then we taught him how to volley the ball HAHA.

Saw this really really realllllllyyyyyy CUTE BLACK PUPPY AT THE BEACH TOO OMG <3.<3

I SWEAR SHE WAS A DARLING. CUTE MAX but I didn't get to take a photo since my hands were wet :((

BUT ANYWAY, the juniors gave us prezzies as farewell gifts, and got this face mist and LOVISA BRACELETS!!! They were so gorgeous omg <3 Luv u guys!!! There were actually some troll gifts which were hilarious.

IMG_9550

IMG_9551

IMG_9520

IMG_9519

IMG_9514 IMG_9516 IMG_9518

IMG_9522

IMG_9521IMG_9552

Did you know how unsafe my phone was when we took these photos. WHAT IF MY PHONE DROPPED. But yayz water photos!!

IMG_9528 IMG_9533

IMG_9557 IMG_9560

IMG_9534 IMG_9538

IMG_9543

Marche

Went Marche for lunch after at around 3 plus when everyone was STARVING. Especially me. But you'll defo reach this stage where you don't feel hungry anymore right?? And I was kinda broke so OHWELL. Still got chicken crepe which FREAKING HIT THE RIGHT SPOT just that I couldn't finish :(( SIAN.
IMG_9546 IMG_9547

IMG_9576

Pool

Chiongsters went to play pool after at Cathay, but clearly being broke does not help at all :((( AND the price was quite expensive since it was a sat night. So basically I played foosball which was alot of cheaper and took random selfies with Qi <3IMG_9580

IMG_9581

IMG_9582
IMG_9587IMG_9588IMG_9596IMG_9598

BUT WHOLE DAY WAS FUN!!!! ;)))

And yes still settling my peeling skin so cya then!!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment