Monday 26 January 2015

VOLLEYBALL CHALET [Aloha Changi] // DAY 1 // Creeps // Changi Village

Hey ;)

Have been crashing every night ever since chalet so since today's my rest day, I should start catching up on my posts! Oh and btw, this post is really gonna be split up or it'll be quite long!

Had Volleyball Chalet from 20-22Jan at Aloha Changi, which is REALLY close to Old Changi Hospital. Somemore I was working before meeting them since I really needed the money and the pay was quite good even though it's a really slack job -- PASTING STICKERS. But the Scotch-tape part was really a burden since I kept cutting myself on the blade and had 3 plasters on one hand HAHA. Looks like some hipsterz dude. But the plasters actually continued to help protect my fingers from the blade so luckily I brought them! After work I was CLEARLY HAPPYGIRL96.

IMG_9661

[caption id="attachment_730" align="aligncenter" width="660"]IMG_9663 My colleague gave me this <3[/caption]

My dad was nice enough to drop me at Aloha Changi <3 since my workplace was quite far actually.

Aloha Changi-Yatch Club Bungalow

OK ANYWAY. Met up with Dong, Jonny, Clintono, and James at the chalet first, AND IMO, ALOHA CHANGI IS REALLY CREEPY. I'm not sure about it but it gives me the creeps. The chalet was REALLY HUGE. There were 4 rooms, 3 together and 1 ulu one, 2 toilets, a kitchen, and a living room. And everything was so much bigger than my own house. HAHA. But so many creepy crawlies, if you know what I mean. Kept myself ready all the time just in case there were any ;)) But really grateful for everyone!!

Changi Village

Dinner was clearly at Changi Village, and the hawker centre there has AFFORDABLE AND FREAKING GOOD FOOD. Their hokkien mee and ipoh horfun and sugarcane juice were REALLY GOOD. Anyway, if you don't know which stall to go, just look out for the ones with newspaper articles which they actually put on their signboard LOL. That's like the easiest way to find them!

My friends felt that their chicken wings were so much better than the ones at Old Airport Road, but I prefer the ones at Old Airport Road HEHE.

Oh and there was this shop in Changi Village which sells quite cheap liquor, beside a fishing stall. HAHA (just saying if anyone needs information ;)) ) But we are not alcoholics!!! Everyone else came quite late so we waited for them since it's really unsafe to go to the chalet alone.

Maybe it's just me but I was really happy to have so many people at the chalet together!!! Of course we missed those who didn't came :(( Company > Everything else HAHAH and high people were really funny HAHAHA

IMG_9674 IMG_9678 IMG_9682

IMG_9671

Day 1 ended really well and was a really good start to the chalet :')
  

No comments:

Post a Comment