Tuesday 2 December 2014

SPECIAL: Ombre hair! *warning major photo spam*

[caption id="attachment_139" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7377 In memory of our darker hair colours <3[/caption]

Today was EXCITING. And, I'm finally getting my ombre hair!!!

Been waiting for this day for REALLY REALLY long and all the hesitation and waiting has finally come to an end ;) Clearly dyeing hair at a proper salon is crazy expensive which I can never afford, so my mum has this friend who dyes hair for really cheap (and she's good, too!)

Though its a home one without any aircon, the place doesn't really matter since after all, you want your hair to turn out PRETTY with that price, no? ;)

My mum came along to bring me and Shihui there, cause we don't know where is it, but its really near the MRT x) Shihui tagged along as she also wanted to dye light brown, which turned out really nice!! Initially I was really scared, since it was my first time dyeing, and I'm going to bleach it too, so spamming photos was the best way to record this experience ;) Let the photos do the job then!

[caption id="attachment_140" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7378 ready for bleaching[/caption]

IMG_7379 IMG_7380

[caption id="attachment_143" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7381 after selective bleaching[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_145" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7383 time for shihui![/caption]

IMG_7384IMG_7382 IMG_7385

[caption id="attachment_148" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7386 this is how the back looks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_173" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7396 Getting my hair dried[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_149" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7397 After getting the foil out, washing, and drying[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_150" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7398 HALF DONE (actually looks pretty good like this but I'll just dye again hehe)[/caption]

IMG_7416

[caption id="attachment_151" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7399 waiting for shihui's hair to take in the CHEMICALZ[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_153" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7401 (Shihui) Ready for retouching of roots[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_154" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7402 (Shihui) Still not obvious now but the colour is showing![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_152" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7400 Dyed copper for the top half and dark blonde for the 2nd half[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_156" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7404 5mins after 2nd round of dyeing[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_157" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7405 30 min after 2nd round of dyeing (doesn't look different, right?)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_158" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7406 My mum said she looked fat so she hid behind me LOL[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_159" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7407 Treatment pack after dyeing by Essence 6 so that it protects your hair and masks the disgusting smell of hair dye ;)[/caption]

IMG_7408

[caption id="attachment_162" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7410 (Shihui) Time to wash hair![/caption]

IMG_7409

[caption id="attachment_163" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7411 Freaking unglam with my zit :( The treatment felt really cooling, and it has a really nice smell to it x) Leave it on for 5min before rinsing off![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_165" align="aligncenter" width="225"](Shihui) Drying her hair for the finishing looks! (Shihui) Drying her hair for the finishing looks![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_174" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7417 SIAN look so unglam HAHA[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_167" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7414 Final product! Still feels kinda awkward and not used to this but I guess I'll be used to it! ^^[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_175" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Shihui with her brown hair Shihui with her brown hair[/caption]

HEHE doesn't it look good? Shihui don't believe me but her hair colour is really visible!!! And it looks DAMN chio on her LA. Not even kidding manz!!

So here's my ombre journey in a day ;) And well, I wouldn't pay $100-$200 just to get my hair dyed at a salon cause it's just too expensive and I can't afford it :( But she's a really really really experienced hair-dyer so I trust her! (actually cause my mum goes there for a few years now LOL)

Cya again! ;)
FULL of HAPPINESS <3


No comments:

Post a Comment