Tuesday 16 December 2014

Olliee in Penang // Day 7 // Dim Sum (again) // Hair Treatment // Bingeing session // Mood Swings

Heyy ;))
It's my last full day in Penang and today was a really nua day with nothing much to do since the AUNTIES have stuff and I have nothing to do.
Got lied to and woke up at I don't know what time, but everyone was saying it's already 8 before I woke up, but when I'm actually done washing up, it was only 0758. YA 8am ISIT.

Maxim Dim Sum



IMG_2205.JPG



IMG_2215.JPG

Went to Maxim Dim Sum for breakfast, which is supposedly the 'better' Dim Sum place. And it is true. TRUE. The egg tart was SO MUCH BETTER and there was more types of tea and basically, the food was ALOT better.



IMG_2204.JPG



IMG_2216.JPG



IMG_2217.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

Just went along with my aunt to do their stuff, and I realized some of my videos/photos were deleted. WALAU EH MY DAD WENT TO DELETE THEM. Ok abit mean but I started raging. Like literally. Why would you do that. Or why would anyone do that. You are not gonna take the same video for me right??? Then wtf delete my videos for what it's not like there's no space in my memory card left right??????? Maybe I'm PMS-ing or maybe I am always this mean SIANZ. And sometimes I get so angry at myself for not being able to stay angry at someone for long. Like, I WANT TO BE MAD AT THE PERSON. But the anger dies down TOO quickly. 😑😑😑 aiya whatever 💁💁💁

REALLY SO PEKCHEK

And I didn't talk to my dad for the next few hours, though we were stuck together in my ahma's house as we both had nothing to do.

K SASSURE hair saloon

Clearly I couldn't stay at home any longer so I went out to have my hair cut. This was the only salon open opposite my ahma's house so I just went for it. My virgin hair treatment experience!!! I chose the cheapest treatment though which still costs like 80 bucks. 80RM but still 💁 Had my hair trimmed to get the split ends off and did the treatment. It WAS SO COOL. He used this steaming thing for my hair and I felt so ATAS. 👸

Since I was there really early,like around 1130, there was virtually no one. I guess I was the first customer HAHA

I never knew anyone could tell I didn't blow dry my hair though. The hairstylist said that if you blow dry your hair, your hair will look less frizzy/dry. HAHAHAHAHA clearly mine is just so wispy and frizzy. Didn't get to do hair treatment last time as my hair was still in good condition and not coloured, but since it's been bleached before, it's better to do treatment for your hair. Had a little chat with the Hairstylist while washing my hair, and found out a lot more things about living in Malaysia. It really is tough, HUH. And I have to agree that Singaporeans don't really like to do manual jobs.

The procedure was like this: trimming>washing>blow drying(half)>putting on treatment cream>steaming>rinsing>blow drying>DONE!



IMG_2208.JPGbefore trimming



IMG_2209.JPGduring steaming



IMG_2210.JPG



IMG_2211.JPG

Well, I felt like I was pampering my hair and felt realllyyyy good ❤️
OMG YES PAMPER MYSELF SESSION IN MY BUCKET LIST!!!!!!

Continued nuaing till dinner time, which we went to eat at D'good cafe( I don't really remember the name) but it's not exactly a cafe, it's a kopitiam!!!!! HAHAHAHA anyway, really happy for dinner since there was like 15 people there HEHE a really large group but it made me really happy ☺️ not everyone could be there though :((( cannot wait for another FULL FAMILY DINNER!!!! Ordered too much stuff and we couldn't finish them, and it felt like a binge omg. Some of the food was too good just. FULL.



IMG_2218.JPGHokkien Char: wasn't really that good IMO my uncle cooks it ALOT BETTER.



IMG_2221.JPGChocolate Roti Prata: this is by far the BEST and most interesting prata. It's really crispy outside with milo powder between 2 thin slices and it actually tastes like Neapolitan's chocolate wafer biscuit HAHAHAHA



IMG_2219.JPGStingray: still ok la not my FAVOURITE food though



IMG_2220.JPGCooked Crabs: my aunt brought it there for the person to cook for us HAHA it's quite good!!



IMG_2198.JPGBBQ Chicken Wings: didn't get to eat them since I didn't want my hands to be dirty 😛 but I ate it before and it's really good!!!



IMG_2199.JPGMango Sticky Rice: I loved the mango, but the rice was too sweet imo!



IMG_2200.JPG



IMG_2222.JPGRoasted Long Beans: it's actually quite good but those who don't like beans too bad then 💁

(Whoops fell asleep while typing LOL)

Right there was still a lot more food, but couldn't take photos of them since EATING WAS MORE IMPT.

Anyway, fell asleep while typing this post and had to go back to Singapoee the next day :(((( SIANZ

OHWELL!!!! Oh AND my hair after treatment!!!! Didn't seem different though but my mum said it was smoother. BUT GOOD EXPERIENCE NONETHELESS!



/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/876/78956677/files/2014/12/img_2224.jpg

Definitely gonna miss Penang :((( and I can't wait to go back soon!!

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment