Tuesday 31 March 2015

Prevent feet blisters ;)))

hey ;)

Today was an absolutely nua day, and I went to Vivo in the morning to walk for a while. I was supposed to go for a job but I kinda realised it was too far for me so I decided not to and I felt really bad:( But the thing is I won't be able to commit!! So I don't think it's good either way :(

But anyway, since I was supposed to be going to work and my only black pair of shoes was heels, I wore them. And my feet nearly died. It was still a relatively new pair, which I wore for my interview once only LOL. So vvvvvv likely there'll be blisters. (and actually my feet were dying cause I'm so not used to heels)

And since alot of people have been asking me about the weird weird thing that I applied to my feet when wearing new shoes which prevents blisters, I guess I'll just tell you guys about it!!

This was introduced to me by Pris which I initially felt vvvvv questionable. What kind of thing isit sia. How can it be possible!?? ->I legit thought like this LOL.

ok la it is this blue thing here!!!!



Body Glide~$17+

Basically inside should be kinda like wax, to reduce friction between your feet and shoes so it prevents blisters/cuts from forming. I've been using this for a while now and it's SUPER USEFUL. Like all my new sneakers/vans kept biting into my feet like there's no tomorrow so I had to keep spamming this LOL. Good thing is I didn't even get any blisters!!

This stick is actually more for prevention, DO NOT use it when you have blisters already cause there's really no point anymore haha. Usually I apply to the back of my feet since it's the only place which has 1 million and 1 blisters -.-

There's 2 colours to choose from (container only LOL inside is the same thing) -- Purple and Blue. Purple is like only 'foot glide' and blue is 'body glide', similar to pure body wash and 2-in-1 shampoo and body wash. (analogy HAHAHHA) But I got the blue one cause I prefer the colour, and both's of the same price anyway!

There's also the hello kitty one, which is a smaller stick that is apple scented. It's also cheaper so if you don't use as much you can definitely get it!! I got the larger stick since my mom would definitely need to use it HAHAH. 

OK la, IMO it's a really good invention, and a super good investment if you are prone to feet blisters which sucks big time :'( And not alot of people know about this magical thing which is really really weird!!! Cause it's so so so so so useful I really kenot live without it HAHAHAHAH.

But one stick will take a while to finish so don't have to keep buying yay!!! x)))


It can be found in Watsons and Guardian, at the feet section!!! (like scholl kinds of stuff) So I defo recommend it!! ;))


Hope you enjoyed reading and have a nice day!!! :))))

was being retarded cos I actually put makeup (prepared for work) but in the end I didn't even go work LOL
Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment