Thursday 19 March 2015

Hair Treatment @ Snip Avenue

hey ;)

So a few days ago, my mom decided to sponsor my hair treatment since we both had nothing much to do at home. She just went "Eh your hair quite rough let's go for hair treatment" and I'm like "whaaaa?!"

Seriously, my hair isn't that bad, even though I bleached and dyed it before, I still think it's of quite good condition! But anyway, since she said she'll be paying for me, so WHY NOT?

Personally, I feel that Snip Avenue is like your neighbourhood hairdresser, no kidding. We went to the one near Hougang MRT and it's just one of the shophouses, not the kind of atas salon you see in shopping malls. And their haircut is only $3.80!! (I think, not very sure if they increased the price already) But still cheap, no?! IMO their treatments and haircuts are all really cheap, and they have quite a few outlets around Singapore.

There was a queue outside the shop and I thought we needed to queue for very long, plus the weather was SO SO SO SO SO hot ._. I wanted to back out LOL. But seems like the queue was only for haircut, but for hair treatment, THERE WAS NO QUEUE WEW WEW. HAHA I'm such an auntie. My mom signed up for this black caviar hair treatment (yes black caviar) since they said that for every 3 treatments purchased, 3 treatments would be given for free. And there was 2 of us, so I guess it's quite worth it!

1 treatment = $58.80
3 treatments (+ 3 free) = $176.40
So 1 treatment ~ $29.40 
(wow my maths still there HAHA)

But anyway, ok la for hair treatment in Singapore, it's considered quite cheap IMO!

Basically, my hair was washed first, then they put the treatment on my hair before putting it into this hair cap and steaming it. This is like my 2nd hair treatment in my life so it's very very interesting ;) And the hairdresser commented that my hair was DAMN THICK and I'm like "huh rly ah I thought quite normal" LOL

Hair cream-ed!!

Steam from the top!!


Ok, maybe my hair is really a little too thick. But I refuse to cut or layer my hair!!! x)

I think we had to do the hair steaming thing for around 30min, so I entertained myself through social media and reading Cleo magazines. Actually the magazines are really really interesting, it's been a while since I've actually read magazines!

Had my hair rinsed after before drying it and WALA!!! I can actually feel the difference omg I am so amazed?!?! And so so so happy <3

(and actually I was supposed to go running in the evening but I didn't wanna ruin my hair so I just lazed at home instead HAHAHAHA)

Anyway, my hair feels like it's just been soft rebonded and it's so so so straight and smooth! And it actually smells really good ^^ I got a mini hair obsession too LOL I keep touching my hair ._. But it's legit cause it's once in a very very very very longgggg while ya'know!! And the truth is I don't even dare to tie my hair cause I'm scared it won't be straight anymore HAHAH but that's totally not true and my mom even laughed at my hair obsession. Es even asked me to just marry my hair LOLOL HAHAHA.

PS: Oh and it still smells really good and looks really straight the next day so WEW WEW HAPPY!!

YAY I love my hair <3

Luv, Olliee 

No comments:

Post a Comment