Wednesday 11 March 2015

Bibigo! // Dessert Story



hey ;)
Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset


Had a really (seemingly) healthy dinner and (seemingly) unhealthy dessert so I am so full right now ._. Bibigo has been a place I've always wanted to eat since LONG AGO, just that I always don't have the chance to try it--either I've already eaten, or I didn't even consider that place. Also, maybe cause it's on the 3th floor so I won't actually notice it oops!

But anyway, FINALLY GOT TO TRY IT TODAY!!

Bibigo!

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

It's supposedly a healthy korean restaurant which serves relatively healthy stuff, and the menu REALLY has healthy stuff in it. Got the Bibigo rice and got to choose the toppings, so I went with black rice, bulgogi and sesame sauce. And it is REALLY HEALTHY. Something similar to a salad with rice inside HAHA. Should have tried their salad noodle but was in the mood for hot+cold stuff HAHA.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Bibigo rice! $10

Expected their rice to be steaming hot but it's not really very hot, and the cold salad would naturally cool the rice down :))) BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD IMO. Luckily I chose the right sauce hehe!!

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Jasper got the brown noodle soup + Kimchi


But the thing about the kimchi is that it's REALLY SPICY HAHA. But I wanted to eat the radish so I just washed it in my soup and ate it LOL.

There's an additional 10% discount for POSB/DBS card so YAY more discounts! Basically my total bill was $10.50 for my meal so really happy about it! :) There wasn't alot of people at Bibigo so it wasn't as crowded.

Dessert Story

Yup forever getting desserts!! Got Mango Snow Ice for $5 which was REALLY GOOD and it totally made my mouth feel better (after all that spiciness HAH) Actually I really think the Snow Ice is overpriced :( but once in a while is fine I guess!

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Mango Snow Ice $5


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

WEW good food day but FAT SIAN :(((

Been gymming so much I'm wanted to be healthy again!! But really fun day today with Karin too :)) And hi please jio me for good food after I'm employed ok ;)

Luv, Olliee

Bibigo @ Nex

23 Serangoon Central, #03-08/09, S556083

Phone: 6509 8272

No comments:

Post a Comment