Friday 20 March 2015

MBS // Next staycation-chalet-camp-sleepover

hey ;)

So my cousin has been here in Singapore since Monday for a conference, and she has been staying in Marina Bay Sands for the whole time. Which is why, it's time to visit her and crash her hotel!! x)

Basically for the whole day, I've spent my time lazing around at home, looking forward to going to MBS and meeting her <3 Though we left the house at around 5.30pm, we actually reached her hotel at 9.30pm after going for dinner outside and buying baking stuff. Which makes me even more excited!!

Anyway, from her hotel room(on lvl 41 btw), we could see a show by the river, which was REALLY COOL, and it was kinda similar to Sentosa's Song of the Sea(no more). The view was REALLY GREAT too, and the room was HUGE. It's totally suitable for a staycation for >10 people, not even joking. Best part was, she got to stay there for free!

We went to the Skygarden to look around, and the guard were really strict when we wanted to enter the Infinity Pool area, and so we kinda lied (ok we really had 2 rooms) and 4 people could enter, just that we didn't actually 'stay' there but whatever. We weren't even swimming, anyway.

Sorry photo does not do justice to it's beauty but there are too many towels lying around :(


THE INFINITY POOL WAS GORGEOUS. Ok, maybe it's a little too dark, and a little too hazy that night, but really, its so so so open and it's kinda weird how Singaporeans stay in Singapore but have NEVER been to these places before. Like, if people ask:

"What do you think of the Infinity Pool at MBS?"
"Err IDK leh never been there"

It's just kinda sad I feel? Especially when Singapore is SO SMALL.

And actually, the entrance fee to go up to the Skypark for non-hotel guests is $23 IMO, and it DOESN'T include entrance to Infinity Pool--you have to be a guest to be able to get in. Personally I feel that this is good, if not the Pool would be PACKED and it won't be fun anymore :(

There was Ku De Ta on the same floor too, and I really really really wanna try going there once, but I'm quite sure the drinks there would be quite expensive :( But I guess it'll be an experience!! ;)

Ku De Ta



cousin!

HE SMILED ?!?!

Ok, back to the Infinity Pool, although it was a weekday night, there was TONS of people in the pool, and if you actually wanna take a nice photo, it'll be quite hard since there're so many people there. But it's still cool nevertheless.

View of Gardens by the Bay! 


Although my cousin had an extra room at MBS, I guess it was too last minute to jio anyone to the hotel PLUS it was a Thurs night and most of my friends have work/stuff the next day :( But of course, I wouldn't stay there alone.

I'd rather stay with friends in a lousy hotel than alone in an atas hotel.

Tehee <3 Ya so guys who are reading please, I am really really really looking forward to another sleepover/staycation/chalet/camp or anything that means we can nua together and htht and be stupid :))) I really miss everyone's company and you all know how much I treasure you <3

Currently my job status is still unemployed, but I have so so so much stuff I wanna do, like just playing my Xbox at home hahaha (kidding but its's true cause I've just bought a new game wheeee) and I wanna meet up with all my friends and visit them at their workplace and stuff <3

Even though I'm not earning money but at least I get to meet my friends and do stuff which I feel is meaningful lovely <3 tehee AND I am so so so onz about baking again!! (especially after going to Phoon Huat)

Have a nice day and cya then!! ;)

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment