Thursday 12 March 2015

Bye Sabby

While sitting at Starbucks and doing uni apps with SH, I can't help but think about what happened the night before. Even right now, my fingers typing across the keyboard, are limp, are shaky. I can still remember last night when I realised, Sabby's gone. I knew she wasn't running alot in her wheel, I knew she wasn't coming out from her house often, but why didn't I notice that this was something worse than just a little life feeling tired all the time?


A little life has left us, though annoying at times, the little furball brought so much joy and happiness :) She was known as Beach Ball Babes' pet, and Nero's girlfriend. Such a cute little thing could bring out so much emotions.



Really, this feels even worse than anything else. But I was quite sure the shock I got on the night I realised wasn't something I thought would happen to me. The fear of touching her, the fear of being quite certain she isn't breathing anymore scared me. I panicked, but I still didn't dare touch her. If I really touched her and she's really cold, it'll confirm my worst fears. So I just sat there like a dumb person.

And so I went downstairs with the help of my dad to let Sabby have a nice burial and make sure she won't be dug up. :')


Still feeling a little weird whenever I look at the empty cage but I know this feeling would be over soon, so at least if I were to blog it, Sabby would still always remain somewhere. It'll never be the same getting another new hamster again, but Sabby will always be in my heart <3 and will be constantly in my mind :)

Luv, Olliee
This is the scene which changed everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment