Tuesday 17 February 2015

Life after waitress // COLLECTED MY PAY // Moving on

Hey;))

So I passed by my old workplace, The Pecking Order in Clarke Quay and dropped by to visit!!! :)))) There wasn't anyone in the shop though, only Nirra, Khai and Damian LOL but at least I got to chat with them without feeling bad HEHEHEH!!



IMG_0499

It was really fun chatting and I realised that most of them were also tendering their resignation forms cause of work timings!! So I'm not the only one :)))

Anyway, listened to their story and kinda agreed with some of it, just that I have NEVER seen the boss before HAHAHA.

And I was being super talkative so I was talking to my mom about it. She was like YA JUST QUIT LA and she was also quitting her job cause the boss sux+super NAGGY.

Which actually got me thinking, it's actually not easy to be a boss, right! Maybe I'm not a boss, but I don't understand why some of them will go back on their word or be really strict on their workers. Like, isn't it better to maintain good relationships with your workers and uphold your promises?? OHWELL I am not one so maybe there'll be constraints. But I'll Defo make sure that I'll be nice to my workers if I were one!!!!!!!!:))))

AIYA horrible bosses should just get together and discuss strategies on being horrible HAHAHAH (ok kidding)

But yea it's quite sad :(((

Went to visit them again in the morning on another day to collect my pay!!! Saw Katak, Khai and Fidy!!! Omg so happy talking to them again :'))) Well, guess all of them' leaving and now I know where they are going to work at!!! It's actually really cool since I've went there before and now I have another reason to visit them again.

Really fun but short catch up and getting my pay 😉 so I'm a little richer now, but I still have debts to pay off but it really feels like a liberation not owing anyone money!!

And I hate it when money ruin relationships, like, MONEY IS AN ASSHOLE why are you letting money ruin your friendships??? :(((

But yes it was really great meeting them again ☺️☺️❤️

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment