Monday 16 February 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY // Delivery!!! // Florist // Pique Nique

hey ;))

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE (ok it's over but still!!!!) Still basking in happiness and love <3 <3

HAHAHAH ok anyway Valentine's Day was crazy mad and fun for me, and it's like one of the most fun days ever!!! Dragged myself out of bed just to collect flowers from the market, and the auntie was so nice to charge me for a lower price ;))) I went around asking about prices for 12 roses and it's $125?!?! WTH and the auntie sold me a bouquet at $80 so it's really worth it!!! And she even gave me a student discount heheh <3 Got my mom a rose too so she took a selfie and sent it to me HAHAHA. Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Ok first stop I had to deliver to someone in Bishan which was actually quite convenient since it was otw. And I am quite proud of my navigating skills cause it's quite near to the MRT but also quite far (cause of all the houses ._.) Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Pushed work back by an hour since I still had errands to do and was so scared I would be late :((( AND I bought a necklace for ahem for ahem HEHEHEHEHE so sweet sia!!! <3 But it was really tough finding something nice cause everything was really nice!! Just that actually I don't think I'd wear such stuff LOL.

Florist on Valentine's Day

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Got to do dethorning!!! Dethorning the roses were really fun, and I never knew roses had so many thorns (or that it could make someone bleed). It's really quite dangerous, but still so beautiful!! <3 The red and orange roses were the best IMO they look so vibrant! Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

[caption id="attachment_1036" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset One of my favourite rose while dethorning![/caption]

There were alot of customers and I got to see Chris in action making so many bouquets so it was really an eye-opener + learning experience. I have learnt so much stuff from him and it's really heartening to see someone doing something they love :) Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

[caption id="attachment_1026" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset YAY Rach!!! Wa I seriously love her hair!! Gonna get my hair done like hers soon ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1047" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset standard flower photo TO TAKE WHEEEEEE <3[/caption]

Carolyn bought us chicken rice too, which was really REALLY good (maybe cause I was hungry) but so grateful!!! :))) Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset AND NUN CAME TO VISIT <3 Initially I really thought she wasn't coming but she came!!! So she's my very first visitor as a florist ;)) awwwww touched!!! And I gave her a flower hehehe (the boss didn't charge us WOOOOOTZ) joy of giving flowers on Vday!!

[caption id="attachment_1029" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset nun!!![/caption]

Pris came to visit me too since she was early and naturally the others were late -.- HAHA but yayz!!! Another visitor!!! <3

[caption id="attachment_1027" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset pris!!![/caption]

Pique Nique

IMG_0596 Romantic dinner with my baes <3 at Pique Nique!! We just wanted to try something new so we went there, and there wasn't actually alot of people LOL. Gave them flowers too AND gave pris her Vday present from poop <3 AWWWWWW so sweet!!!!!! Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Got fries, and waffles and Norwegian breakfast for dinner HAHA. IMO, the poached eggs were a little overcooked, and we had to pay extra for poached eggs?!?! WTH they didn't even state it!! But aiya whatever la.

[caption id="attachment_1022" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset these were REALLY GOOD imo (maybe just cause of the smoked salmon LOL[/caption]

The fries were really thick which I liked alot alot hehehehe plus the sour cream OH SO GOOOOOD! The BBQ sauce was a little to salty, and they were out of ranch dressing -.- Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset The waffles were HORRIBLE. But Shih said that it was awesome??? Maybe I ate the horrible part and she ate the nice part. But the waffle tasted burnt, but I liked the ice cream though ;)) But never again would I go there for waffles HAHAHAHAHA. I'd rather go Creamier or Sunday Folks or try Wimbly Lu!!!! :))) Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Great catch up with them and we even wore gay flowery clothes with flower headbands HAHAHHA SO GAY I CANNOT EVEN but it's VDAY so just bask into the gay romantic mood!!!<3 <3

[caption id="attachment_1025" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset so this is my gay skirt for 10 bux at Cotton On AIYA too long for me I keep tripping over them :((([/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1043" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset And Lar's gay floral headband!![/caption]

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset And I even got a mini lecture by them on certain stuff ahem ahem HAHAHA AIYA I really don't think it matters guys (if you see this) but anyway, giving flowers and seeing their happy faces is really heartening and makes me so happy!! I'm quite sure I've made someone's day even doing something small like this on a mini special occasion :')) Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE (hehe) Hope you had a great Vday!!! <3 Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment