Saturday 28 February 2015

BE FIT // Ah Boys to Men 3: Frogmen









hey ;)

So I have been a slob for the past 3 months of my really really long holiday, with rare occasions where I would exercise and most of time either working in a very slack job OR lazing around in bed. Though I usually don't weigh myself, I can feel all my fats coming back to me which IS GROSS. SO GROSS. And such a slob lifestyle is really fun but I don't feel comfortable to even show myself anymore ._. (not literally but yea) SO FINALLY I'VE MADE A RESOLUTION.

I will go on my diet and be fit again!!!

MY ABS DIET HAHAHAHAHAHA. If you know, I tried doing this in J2 which was nearly a success and I just couldn't be bothered anymore since exams were coming HAHAHA. But anyway, this time I'm gonna let it last for around 2-3 months! So basically for my abs diet, it's actually really easy.
No fried food // No snacks // No fast food (except for Subway ;))) )

YEAPS THAT'S IT! It's really quite easy actually. But the thing is since I can afford to go out, it'll be really hard to abstain from these things. So if worst comes to worst, maximum number of times of fried food I can eat during this period would be... 4! On average once every 2 weeks, doesn't sound that bad! ;) And I will start to go all out exercising again!! This time, my aim is to be able to run 5km in under 30min by end March HAHA it shouldn't be a problem since I could do it once LOL. (WA noob stamina sia) But for this I would need the gym though, since the treadmill really pushes me to run more. Can't wait to be fit again!! I think I feel different when I'm fit and when I'm being a slob haha I can totally feel the difference!

TIME TO GET MY ABS BACK ;)

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


//

初九
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Visited Karin at her house!!! <3 First time at her house which was REALLY HUGE HAHA and we watched From Vegas to Macau and American Sniper which was REALLY GOOD. From Vegas to Macau was HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA. American Sniper was damn cool, but I felt really sad for Chris, since he was left with an emotional scar for the rest of his life :'( That's what war would leave behind in soldiers :(

But anyway, got to eat so much CNY goodies till I was damn
fatfull HAHAHAHA. Fat would totally be the right word but so good!!! :))) Finally saw auntie and uncle after AGES. Haven't seen them since the last time we went overseas together!! And they're still so nice ;))) Karin's bro also booked out today so got to see him! Wow actually if I think about it the last time I saw all of them (minus Karin) was 4-5 years ago.

But really really glad that they invited me over for CNY :') <3 Thanks!!

Had to wait for the movie so we started fooling around in Toys R'us:
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

We were totally judged by the guys behind us after taking this photo HAH

Decided to watch Ah Boys to Men 3 at GV in Tampines since I had 2 free tickets which I had to use before it expires soon ;)

Ah Boys to Men 3: Frogmen

867ABTMP3-A3size-poster

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Got loads of food!!!
IT'S A FREAKING LONG MOVIE, probably 2h30min long? And IMO, it's one of the BEST Singapore movies made :)) The jokes were really hilarious and one good thing about this is that there's not alot of warfare going on, more on their NDU training, which means you are spared the horrible effects of the cannons shooting. It actually make me want to be fit too HAHA from no abs -> ABS!!!

I'm quite sure it was full house since the queue outside the cinema was freakishly long :( Luckily we managed to queue early (we happened to stand around!)

But yea this comedy is really good IMO so *applause* hehehe! Everyone please go watch it!!! x)))

All in all, lovely day spent with Karin for CNY! ^_^

Luv, Olliee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment