Sunday 23 November 2014

Short liberation from exams // Shopping spree

hey;)

IT'S THE WEEKENDS <3

I was so excited cause though there's an exam on Mon, I have a day to chill outx x) Anyway, it's been so long since I went shopping, and legit shopping with my mum. HUR HUR HUR my ATM; KIDDING. But yea usually if I go shopping with her she'll pay for my stuff, so extortion time!!!!!!! KIDDING LA. But maybe I actually did it WHOOPS \ ^_^ /

Went Plaza Singapura just now, with the sole intention of going to Spotlight, and just 'shop' at the same time. There was llaollao there, but I didn't know why I wasn't that interested/craving for it, so I didn't get it :(

Also went to Centrepoint after for their Metro sale ;))

Here are some stuff I actually got:

IMG_6990

First we have our Percy Pigs <3 and chocolate covered brazil nuts from Marks and Spencers. They were both of offer (naturally, if not I wouldn't have bought it ;) ) I think it was cause the expiry date was nearing BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS ITS CHEAP AND I EAT. Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts: $2


Percy Pigs: 2 for $5.40 (i think hehe)




[caption id="attachment_59" align="aligncenter" width="300" class=" "]IMG_6991 Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts: $2 Percy Pigs: 2 for $5.40 (i think hehe)[/caption]

Next, accessories from Lovisa (on offer!!! Buy 2 get 1 free) and ofc I won't miss this ;) sale ends tmr though :(( Even though I wanna get more stuff ._. And the free one was the cheapest :( OWELL actually if i think about it it's not cheap, but its been so long since I shopped!!!

[caption id="attachment_60" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_6992 Headband for $26 AIN'T THIS PRETTY I FELL IN <3 WITH THIS[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_61" align="aligncenter" width="225" class=" "]IMG_6994 Earrings for $11 Really loved the chained one x)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_65" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_6993 Rings for $22 HURHURHUR[/caption]

Got some makeup stuff too ;)) Maybe I will be a makeup artist when I grow up, KIV!! Wanted to get Naked Palette from Sephora but it was a whopping $83 (i think). CLEARLY NOT BUYING THAT. Got L'Oreal's eyeliner and Revlon's white eyeshadow instead, since my mum said she had other eyeshadow colours. And there was a 20% discount, PLUS 10% discount, for the Revlon product. So I guess it's worth it! v prices below before discount!!!

[caption id="attachment_66" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_7001 L'Oreal's Super Liner, Perfect Slim: $21.90[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_67" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_7002 Revlon's Eyeshadow (Oyster): $6.90[/caption]

Went for Soup Spoon after cause it was c..c..coldddddd and I needed warmth

[caption id="attachment_62" align="aligncenter" width="300" class=" "]IMG_6996 Roasted Pumpkin: $6.40 MY FAV<3 Actually after my mum said it tasted like curry powder I kinda agreed. Maybe I love this cause of the curry powder \ '_' /[/caption]

And before going home, this nice auntie gave me a Mr Bean coupon <3 I'M THERE FOR SOYA ICE-CREAM WOOOOOO HAHAHA

[caption id="attachment_69" align="aligncenter" width="339" class=" "]SOYA ICECREAM CAN U FEEL MY <3 FOR SOYA ICECREAM[/caption]

Right now I'm also in my crazy-porridge phase...

[caption id="attachment_70" align="aligncenter" width="343"]SOYA PORRIDGE AND DAHECK THEY HAVE SOYA PORRIDGE[/caption]

HAHA Anyway the voucher expires on 30th Nov so I guess I'll get my share by then ;))

Righty STILL having drama withdrawal symptoms :(

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment