Wednesday 19 November 2014

Breakfast Ideas

hey;)

Well I was watching a Ch8 show on living healthy and stuff, which I forgot the name, and heard '早餐', which means 'breakfast'. And well, my ears perked up n_n I guess breakfast is my favourite meal of the day; I LURVEEEEEEEEE breakfast. Actually brunch too, since it consists of breakfast, but I'll just lump them together since it'll be the first meal of the day.

Every single day when I wake up, the first thing that comes to my mind would be "WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR BREAKFAST" HAHAHA I'M SUCH A GLUTTON. BUT ITS TRUE!!! Breakfast is the only meal I look forward to actually, or when I'm eating with friends. I hate eating alone too, but I won't talk about that. x) Currently I'm trying to eat 'healthily', and probably healthy breakfast too, but not everything's gonna be healthy, right? Plus though healthy is good, but it isn't good to strip yourself of good food too ^^

But even so, there are still times when I just want to whip up breakfast asap ;) mmmmm

ANYWAY, here are some current breakfast favs that I'm have been crazy about/forever crazy about (I add chia seeds to everything ;) ):

Quick Breakfast (<1min):

1. Milk and cereal: esp Kelloggs' all bran with Sweet Home Farm's granola (currently French Vanilla/ Honey nut with almonds), Special K (currently Honey and Oats (I think it's new?)) [well, as long as the cereal is honey flavoured/ with almonds I'm in <3 with it] [but actually I luv all cereals as long as they are cereals <3]

2. Red bean bun: that explains all, doesn't it

Not that quick breakfast (<5min):

3. Yoghurt with fruits: Marigold Non-fat Yoghurt/ Farmer's Union Greek Yoghurt

4. Open faced ham and cheese sandwich: Maille Wholegrain Mustard and lettuce and tomatoes are a must ;)

5. Instant Oatmeal: Quakers Instant Oatmeal either with cocoa powder and banana, or cinnamon and apple, and many other flavours

6. Half Boiled Eggs + Toast

Prepared the night before:

7. Overnight oats: yoghurt with oats and milk, left overnight in the fridge. Next morning, add whatever fruits I have at home.

8. Baked goods: Muffins etc (CAN'T WAIT TO BAKE ALL DAY EVERYDAY AFTER EXAMS!!!) (wait no, I'll be going out all day everyday actually; ok nvm I'LL STILL BAKE! <3)

9. Hard Boiled Eggs with bread :)

 

Well, that's all I can think of now actually. That's just some of my breakfast ideas if you all <3 breakfast like me ;) ;) But actually I'm sure most people do this for breakfast though n_n

Back to watching my drama!!

Luv, Olliee

 

 

fc6f4-tumblr_m095ztuqvh1r1nydzo1_500

 
ARE YOU HUNGRY YET?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment