Saturday 22 November 2014

1 PAPER LEFT!! // To dye, or not to dye

hey ;)

I am never ever ever, gonna touch physics again ~

HAHA PHY MCQ JUST ENDED YOZZZ HAPPYGIRL96 but no that happy cause physics was hard this year I have no idea why -.- Owell I could just tikam and theres still '25%' chance of getting it right LOL. Down to Chem MCQ on mon, which I can't wait to get over and done with and A LEVELS IS OVER FOR GOODDDDDD <3

hur hur hur. Finished watching my drama too ;)) Was watching Master's Sun on my iPad, and it was so sad :'( last night I cried while watching LOL and I got so annoyed the guy didn't chase after the girl. But typical drama scenario \ '_' / It's such a really really really good drama, though the front was still a little scary cause of the ghosts and they got increasingly less scary EHEHEHE. They're so cute tgt ;)) But I'm having drama withdrawal symptoms now cos I don't think i can find any other drama thats this good :'( BUT I'M SURE THERE IS HEHE

 

Right, and I was just thinking, SHOULD I DYE MY HAIR???

I really really REALLYYYYYYY wanna have Highlights + Ombre hair, maybe from black to brown/dark blonde/blonde since I won't have to be scared my black roots can be seen ;) Not that I hate my black hair, I just wanna have something interesting. And I wouldn't mind blue/red ombre but I'm planning for the long run since I'm gonna keep this till I go Uni (that is, if i'm going uni) But ombre hair looks better for wavy/curly hair which I CLEARLY do not have (maybe theres a little teeny weeny bit of wave but thats all). I want something like

Ombre-Hair-2

 

PRETTY RIGHT?

But the thing is I don't really wanna ruin my hair :( Realised in the morning that my hair actually feels really nice (to me hur hur not bragging) and if I actually dye it it will become dry?? :( DECISIONS DECISIONS. And I would need to go to a good salon, JIC it turns out horribly/oddly, which leads to the next thing: $$$$

BURDEN money having to may so much for ombre hair. And its even more ex than dyeing just one colour since this requires ALOTTTTT of work. And a good salon would cost around >S$150, which my mum wouldn't mind paying la, BUTTTTT. ;(

Actually I wouldn't mind just dyeing my hair brown, but I just don't want to keep dyeing since my hair will grow and roots will b ugly fugly ._. HAHAH kidding but you get the gist.

Another thing is my hair isn't THAT long, its around mid back? So I'm not sure if I can pull off the ombre look well. SIAN LA.

Sooooooo yea, DILEMMA. But I'm definitely not gonna dye my hair for prom I guess since there's not enough time for me cause I have too much stuff going on (such as going to work *wink wink*; visit me at the IT fair!) But I'm still not sure if I got the job yet since I have to go for a interview next tues \ '_' / We'll just see how n_n

BUT I REALLY LUV MY BLACK HAIR. It's not exactly black, maybe dark brown? And its still in good condition so I guess I'll still have to consider abit more before dyeing.

IMG_6948

 

^


this is how my hair looks like, BUT I HAVE FRINGE cause I just cut it; my fringe will never stay to the side like the photo above :( FOREVER IN ITS REBELLIOUS STAGE and being nice from time to time.


HURHUR

Luv, Olliee
Dye? Don't dye? Dye? Don't dye?

No comments:

Post a Comment