Thursday 27 November 2014

Prom dress shopping day 1 // Orchard-Somerset

[caption id="attachment_102" align="aligncenter" width="660"]Pretty lights along Orchard Road Pretty lights along Orchard Road[/caption]

Hey;))

MANZ. Prom dress shopping was DRAINING. But REALLY loved the company ❤️ cause I've been feeling so lonely for the past few days 😢 sigh I'm so dependent I should really maintain. OHWELL. Pris, Laura and Shihui are such nubz hehe

Anyway, the Christmas decorations in Orchard was B E A U T I F U L. I rarely go to the town area near festive seasons cause of the crowd, but I really really loved the decorations ☺️

PLUS, town area is basically filled with people I know, and almost everyone I know went to the town area. Even my primary school friends went but couldn't say hi as they were walking too quickly :((

Right. For my prom dress I'm trying to search for a navy blue/maroon maxi dress, but I would want something special too 😉 I wouldn't know how to describe it so I'll show you when I get it!!

Firstly, we shopped at 313 Somerset. The clothes there was really expensive, with all the branded stuff which was totally unaffordable. There was this prom dress shop on level 3/4 which was quite affordable, but couldn't find anything suitable 😢 F21 could have suitable dresses, but they're quite limited anyway.

Went to Far East Plaza after, which is the 'best' place for affordable prom dress shopping. Had quite a few dresses which I was interested in, but didn't get them in the end as I didn't feel strongly for them :(( it's like, you need this feeling/rapport with your clothes you know?? BUT AT LEAST SHIHUI BOUGHT A NAVY DRESS. So 1/4 of our mission accomplished. HEHEHE

Next was ION Orchard. There are TONS of shops there, like Pull and Bear, Topshop, Aeropostale, Zalora pop up store, Bershka, H&M and so on. Really really really wanted to go shopping there, but most of them carry winter season clothes right now so 😭 and their non-sale items are not really that cheap too.

Takashimaya was another place too, but as you know, THE STUFF THERE ARE NOT CHEAP. Probably just a few hundred 💁 Clearly we don't have the money 😒

Lastly was Cineleisure. We just went Editor's Market as it was already around 9, but didn't get anything as the cutting for the clothes was really weird/off/not for us. But their clothes are quite affordable I guess ☺️ Though it's mostly for petite/good body shape kind of people.

OWELL. Quite sad I didn't get a dress but IT'S WORTH IT TO GET A BETTER ONE/ ONE THAT I HAVE A RAPPORT WITH. Do you feel me HUR HUR HUR.

Luckily I'm not working the next few days so at least I have time to go prom dress shopping again 😉

(OH and there was this huge white Christmas tree outside ION so ofc, SELFIE TIME ;) )

[caption id="attachment_107" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7122 polaroidssss <3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_103" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_7115 Shorty, Shorty, Shorty and me. (HAHAHA KIDDING)[/caption]

IMG_7116 IMG_7117 IMG_7118

And I was supposed to go for class chalet but you know, INCONVENIENCE, if you know what I mean :(( ahem ahem. It's so sad how having period ruins your life a little at a time :( SUCK IT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment