Thursday 20 November 2014

End of Writing A Levels // INTERSTELLAR

suppp ;)

A LEVELS HAS ENDED!!!!

Ok no I'm just kidding hur hur hur I really hope it was true though, but I'm left with MCQ!!! My class still has history tmr and next mon, so good luck!!!!! x)

Well, had Chem P3 and IMO, the paper was quite hard :(( I was so traumatised after the paper, like, I THINK I WILL FAIL, LIKE LEGIT, FAIL. SIGH. Went for a run with Laura and Shihui (not exactly a run but at least I tried HEH) And went to watch a movie with the Library Gang. I'M NOW OFFICIALLY PART OF THE LIB GANG EHEHEHEH woot woot accept me pls

INTERSTELLAR (warning: there might be spoilers ahead!)interstellar

A really really really good sci-fi movie!! I. AM. JUST. MINDBLOWN. It's about mankind dying out on Earth due to lack of food and in order to survive, people have to go out into space to search for planets where people can survive. Cooper (the main guy played by Matthew Mcconaughey), well, is the one to go into space, obviously, with a few others in the team. The way they travel in space, the SMART ASSES trying to save mankind, and all the Gravity and stuff. Even the movie poster looks so cool. Oh and there's Anne Hathaway so pretty!!! The little girl was also pretty!!!

This movie was quite confusing at first, but it's like writing a story on different pieces of paper, and only at the end after you sort them out and bind them then it would be much more easily understandable. But even after the movie, we had to discuss about the movie cause we TOTALLY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND SOME PARTS AT ALL and had to deduce it HAHA. The movie is really long though, the movie started at 6pm, and ended a little before 9pm. Nearly 3h HAHA.

I have so many movies I wanna watch!!!! Can't wait for A's to officially end then I can do whatever I want hehehe!

Ok time to watch my drama again ;)

Luv, Olliee
MOVIE. MOVIE. MOVIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment