Tuesday 18 November 2014

Daydreams, Nightdreams, All-daydreams

hey;)

I had a really vivid dream this morning, and I just felt like talking about dreams. Not the aim kind of dream, the night dreaming kind of dream! Some people can remember their dreams very well, and I guess I'm lucky to be one of the few who can remember them. But one thing is for sure-- everyone dreams when they're sleeping at night, or at least I believe so! Everyday I really look forward to sleeping (don't judge me hahahaha) cause I get to dream. Dreaming is something where I can escape reality, it's like somewhere where my abilities are limitless. Sometimes I can control them, sometimes I can't. I think its called lucid dreaming; it's when you are conscious when you are dreaming and can do whatever you want (limited to your dreams). This 'parallel' world makes me feel like I'm living in another dimension, although the places that I go to are only those which I have seen before. You can find out more here if you want ;D Actually, maybe there's this huge vault of dreams in dreamland where they keep dreams there, or maybe people actually go there when they're dreaming at night, like SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL (it's such an old movie but I miss it <3)

Well anyway, some people believe that dreams are:

-the opposite of reality

-a reflection of your day

-reflection of your feelings

-worries/happiness

and there are some who believe its an alternate dimension. <- My take on dreams HEHE

There are clearly times when I have bad nightmares, but I feel like I will never wake up from it cause TV shows usually show people waking up in the middle of the night due to nightmares, but I just can't. I feel like I have nowhere to hide and just have to keep running or take shelter. But on other times, there are dreams which I don't want to wake up from. Hanging out with friends, doing something crazy, and even doing illegal stuff (the thrill, you know ;) ) makes me wanna stay in my dream much more.

There is one particular really funny dream/nightmare which I had since I was young, where I thought that belly buttons were created by this huge purple monster sitting on the toilet seat poking into your belly button and everyone had to queue up to get it. So since I was scared, I kept going to the back of the queue and let everyone have it first. When it was my turn the monster would use a pencil to poke my tummy to give me a belly button.

It's so funny I cannot even. Why would anyone have that dream! HAHAHA But its something which makes up my childhood and actually its still something that I dream of from time to time actually ;)

And I have a history of SLEEPWALKING. I'm not sure if it was common among people but seems like 25% of kids sleepwalk and it drops to 3.7% when they reach adulthood. But I don't think I have it anymore though, the last time I had it was last year, when I sleepwalked to my parents' room to sleep which I totally have no idea about. When I woke up the next day I thought someone carried me to my parents' room. LOL.

IMG_6836Don't you just loveeeeeeeeeeee dreaming too<3 


If you don't remember your dreams, don't fret!! Maybe the dream imp wants your dreams cause they are SUPER DUPER INTERESTING ;)


Luv, Olliee


Ps. Went to run, but it rained, so I didn't in the end




[caption id="attachment_18" align="aligncenter" width="300"]IMG_1941 I actually agree with this quote ^[/caption]

Pps. Night is coming and I can't wait to sleep <3




Daydream, Nightdream, dreaming all day everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment