Friday 14 November 2014

hey sexy ;)

Moved from my previous blog to here, cos wordpress is actually quite cute to use ;)

Anyway, this blog is gonna be a place where I post my daily/weekly happenings, and rants and inspirations and yadayadayada HEHE =>since I'm a really indecisive person who wants to do everything and anything in the world. (I'M SERIOUS)I wanna try out all sorts of things, hobbies, and even jobs, especially through part time. Surely I wouldn't know what would happen in the future, whether I would able to do well for my major exams and get into the university course I've always wanted, or do another course which sparks my interest. But along this way, I wanna feel more, see more, and do more. (so cliched but AIN'T IT TRUE)

And I'm a real daydreamer. I'M SURE YOU ARE, TOO.

ALRIGHTY. LET'S GET STARTED.

Luv, Olliee

dreams-quotes-08

No comments:

Post a Comment