Wednesday 26 November 2014

Clean up // Accessories

heyy ;))

Was cleaning up my room yesterday (actually just one of my drawers) and IT. WAS. BURSTING.

So I guess I'll just show you some of my accessories x) Well, initially I thought I had too MANY accessories, but after thinking about it, no actually I don't... but nevertheless, I'll still buy more HAHA. Since I couldn't wear these accessories when I was in school, I wouldn't buy that much as I don't go out often :((

Firstly, my collection of glasses '-O-O-'

IMG_7063

Actually I bought most of them in Malaysia which was quite cheap! The top left pair, the one with shiny beads was my birthday present in Sec 1 (or was it 2? oops I forgot) from some of my closest friends <3 hehe

The one right below it was from Daiso though ;))) hehehehe

Next, would be my necklaces <3IMG_7064

Bought most of them from Bugis Street since it's quite cheap there! Well, except for the beaded necklace on the right which was from Hainan, China near the beach, and the 2 necklaces below were from Penang, Malaysia by Tua Pui Handmade which I bought from a night market. Her items are really gorgeous so you should really check them out! They're all handmade too ;) And her accessories are supposedly suitable for those with sensitive skin, including me, and I don't have any rashes so I guess it's ok!

Then, my earrings n_n

IMG_7066

I don't have a lot of earrings, and I got all of them from many different places, since you can buy earrings almost everywhere! The top 2 pairs which are on the paper are from Tuapui handmade too (do you see the 'set' there ;)) ). The piano earrings below were given to me by my cousin, and the next 2 pairs were bought from Aeropostale in a pack. Do you see my winged-earrings? THOSE WERE THE ONES I WORE FOR PROM IN SEC 4, then I never wore them again LOL. Time to get them out of the corner. Mousey earrings were from my neighbour when I was really young, probably in Primary school (?), when they went to Malaysia, so I really really realllllyyyyyy treasure them a lot <3 The dangling earrings on the right were from Malaysia, and I wore them when I went for my cousin's wedding dinner earlier in the year ;)

LASTLY, THE CHAIN EARRINGS. Though I have a helix, they're still really pretty <3 One of them was given to me by my pri such friend on my birthday, and the other one was from Lovisa (including the line of earrings which was one whole set). HEHE

Can't forget my bracelets, no?

IMG_7065Basically they're from Bugis Street and Aeropostale ;) Except for the top left one, which was from Hainan, China and the plain black one. It was from Cotton On, and they had their donation initiative, where the proceeds would be donated to a charity n_n The chained one below was a customised charm bracelet, which just chose for fun \^_^/

Last but not least, MY RINGS

IMG_7067NO I AM NOT ATTACHED. HAHA. Single and ready to mingle YA. (kidding I don't want to get attached actually HUR HUR HUR) But really love these rings. The plain ones were from Lovisa, the middle ones from Aeropostale, and the last one from Malaysia. The owl one is my favourite though, since IT'S SO CUTEEEEE <3 HEHE

Well, that sums up my accessories! This is clearly going to be expanding at an exponential rate since I'll be shopping and going out and stuff <3 YAY I'M SO HAPPY.

HUR HUR HUR really cannot wait to go out!!

Gonna watch my drama again!

Luv, Olliee

2 comments:

  1. HAHA SO MANY ACCESSORIES BO JIO /SHOT HAHA Anyhoo, guess who~~ I see the wonderful glittery blingz glasses that we got you that time~~~

    ReplyDelete