Tuesday 25 November 2014

As ARE O.V.E.RRRRRR // Big Hero 6

[caption id="attachment_88" align="aligncenter" width="225" class=" "]IMG_7048 UH HUH[/caption]

DASRIGHT.


As.


ARE.


OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


CAN YOU FEEL MY EXCITEMENT????


I'm not even joking. It's officially the end and THE TASTE OF FREEDOM. My last paper was Chem P1, which is just MCQ, but it was quite tricky. Nevertheless, I've been so excited since morning that As are going to be over!!!! The rest of my class had History P2 in the morning so they couldn't enjoy earlier, but clearly, WE ARE ALL FREE <3 <3 (Bio kids and there others who haven't finished good luck!!!!)


And, it's the last time I'm wearing my school uniform ever :(( Happy but sad, I'm forever contradicting myself LOL.




[caption id="attachment_83" align="aligncenter" width="225"]IMG_7047 And since it's the last time I'm wearing sch u, a selfie is TOTALLY justified ;))[/caption]

There's so many stuff I wanna do, I don't think I can list all of them, but I'll try as many as possible ;))

1. SLEEP

2. XBOX games (Skyrim, L4D, and many others that my bro bought ;) ) (still wanna buy more though!!)

3. MapleStory (hurhurhur reliving memories)

4. LoL (reliving memories again)

5. Sims 4

6. Read all my overdue books

7. Shopping

8. RELAXXXXX

This is CLEARLY not my full list but I'm so happieeeeee YA \ ^_^ /

 BIG HERO 6




[caption id="attachment_85" align="aligncenter" width="225"]ticket BIGHERO6[/caption]


Watched Big Hero 6 with some of my classmates at J8, AND IT. WAS. SO. GOOD. AND. CUTE. <3 <3 (I just had to make this huge n_n)




[caption id="attachment_84" align="aligncenter" width="660"]BAYMAX <3 BAYMAX <3[/caption]

HE'S SOOOOO CUTEEEEE. It's a Disney movie set in San Fransokyo (see what they did there hur hur hur) where everything is just freakin' cool, with prodigies/ inventors. The storyline was quite good IMO but I won't say too much about it just in case they become spoilers ;))

This movie is like a mix of wall-E (Eva), and maybe Kungfu Panda?? I just have that feeling.

OH and we didn't know there was post credits, so we didn't stay on to watch :(((( OMANZ should have stayed!!!!!

[caption id="attachment_87" align="aligncenter" width="500"]tumblr_n8x23oy7tF1qbjpavo1_500 this is sooooooo cute!!!!![/caption]

TUMBLR ALSO HAS MANY CUTE IMAGES OF BAYMAX <3

tumblr_neuq2mj2P81qjxczzo1_500

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS!!!!!! x)))

Luv, Olliee
Your only limitation, is only your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment