Thursday 9 April 2015

March's song of the month: The Nights by Avicii

One day, you'll leave this world behind, so live a life, you will, remember   
 -The Nights by Avicii
I should totally make a song of the month post HAHAHA since I never have any fixed song I like, plus they all reflect what I'm actually feeling ;)

LINK TO MV HERE

For the past month in March, I was actually unemployed and there were times when I stayed at home for the whole day being lazy and not doing much stuff which really bored me and made me really sad :( Especially when it was the month of uni applications which made everything much more stressful and important. And I have always been very uncertain of my life.

I have been having this song on replay for the past few weeks ever since I heard this song. Not only is the tune REALLY GOOD, the lyrics totally reflects what I wanna do with my life. Actually, the MV was the one which got me hooked to the song.

I have always wanted to live my life in a really exciting way, similar to YOLO, but still a little different. I can only live once and I really really really wanna make it a fulfilling one, and do everything at least once. And sine I'm a really adventurous person, I love anything exciting!!! Ok maybe some people will think I'm wild, but I still do have my limits and morals to uphold ;))

The whole song JUST MAKES ME WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE THE BEST AS I CAN??? Esp at the start:

When face to face with all our fears, learned our lessons through the tears, made memories we knew would never fade
OMGGGGG I can totally relate to this song??????????? I swear this is the best song ever invented!!!!!

Actually when I think about it, the whole song just explains my life goals. Although my parents may not support certain things I do, but being really independent helped me alot :) Whenever I hit rock bottom/have any problems, I would be able to learn from my mistakes and actually remember them for life.

HOW DID AVICII EVEN CREATE SUCH CRAZY LYRICS?!?!

My life is vvv chill now, really enjoying myself and going out with my friends and clearing my bucket list and having fun :)

Which made me really wonder, if I were to work in the future, would I do something monotonous and boring and not what I really want? I know I might not be able to have the perfect life I yearn for but would I lose sight of what I really wanna achieve? Would I live a life I won't want to remember?

My life is still really uncertain now since it's the period of waiting for uni acceptances. I am actually still very confused with my own choices. But no matter what, I hope my final choices would be able to allow me to do stuff I really want and not let me regret anything :))) And now I just need to collect all my happy moments to push me through any tough times <3

So for anyone else waiting for uni acceptances or vvv worried about the wait, I'm sure there's always a way for you to live the life you really want and don't lose hope ;)

;)



impromptu free B&J icecream x2 <3

KTV <3

random korean lunch 

Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment