Sunday 27 September 2015

The BEST birthday present

hey ;)

YAY ok lemme just enjoy the few more minutes of my birthday <3 HAHAHH

My mom made this!! <3


Spent my birthday a little unusually this year, with the start being ahem ahem LOL. Last night MY and Theresa came to my hall to drink and they really surprised me with a cake!!! :>

I really got damn shocked cause I didn't expect them to get a cake for me <3 Love you guys :') I was really really really touched!!!!

Then yupz Dong and Leumas came by before going together ^^

Anyway, I met up with BBB at vivo to eat lunch at Marche. And Dong was just quite fail at making the non-surprise a surprise and she was desperately trying to save what's left of the surprise LOL. HAHAHA. Last year for my birthday we also went for Marche, but this year's a little different, cause we are missing 2 of our BBBs :( Ass and Nhu are overseas studying now which makes me feel so empty, like there's something missing even when we were together. But I really really really missed hanging out with all of them, and catching up with BBB. Guys I rly missed uall <3

And we just did really random life updates which were stupid but hilarious HAHA. And just chatted about about all our worries, troubles, basically just life. I felt so comfortable talking to them and actually their existence and them being there for lunch with me was already a really really really great birthday present <3

(Marche was really good omg AHHAHA)

ALI STOP POKING ME
Actually they gave me a OBEY shirt which was actually quite funny AHAHA I would never wear it actually but ok la I will wear it for y'all k since y'all bought this for me <3 HAHHAHAH.





Went home after to have dinner with my family, and when I reached home my mom was making a birthday cake for me <3 OMG I was really really really touched cause we kinda quarreled before that which made me feel really shitty about going home but she still made me a cake :')

Ordered Pizza Hut for dinner in the end cause my brother refused to go out to eat dinner, but at least we got to eat the new cheesy pizza which was INSANELY DELICIOUS. OMG I really loved it. And the truth is actually my dad forgot about my birthday also LOL.


Initially he wasn't coming home to eat dinner, but I think my mom called him again to ask him to come home to eat LOL. And my dad just went "why you never tell me today your birthday"

...

HAHHA I got nothing to say but aiya I don't really care about that la lol.

OK anyway just chilled at home watching movies and falling asleep.

AND THEN

Janey Waney chat started coming up. IDK but I felt a sense of familiarity just talking to them on the group and spamming and reliving JC days when our group chat can actually be spammed so so so so so much <3 And we were even searching for photos from our JC days and actually we all changed, regardless big or small, the change is still there. And because we are all in different schools (except for me and Lars but Lars med forever busy :( ), naturally we would have drifted away and distanced. But whenever we come together to start talking, it just felt like we didn't stop talking, just that we are really outdated about each other's lives so we NEED some catching up to do.

Janey Waney!! <3

Really, I feel so blessed to have all of these real and genuine friends in my life, where we just say what we feel and not try and hide anything. Being able to just be myself and talk to them is really really relaxing, like how we can talk about anything under the sun <3 Uni life may have taken up most of our time, but it hasn't taken a toll on our relationship. I won't say what my wish was when I blew the candle, but I really hope that it's one that will come true :>

OH and thanks for everyone who wished me throughout the day <3 I was really really touched by all the messages!

I think it's the effort and thought that counts and I'm really so grateful meeting each and everyone of y'all <3

And I got to talk to people I haven't talked to for a very very very very long time, which I really missed and I wished I had more time to meet up with everyone :> I've learnt to cherish everything that I have and all of you are my favorite gifts :>

Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment