Monday 31 August 2015

Colour Run 220815

hey ;)

Colour Run finally reached Singapore again!!! The past few years I didn't get to sign up for it cause it's always full :(

So The Colour Run is a run where coloured powder is thrown on you such that you'll become COLOURED. It's really damn dirty but it's REALLY FUN. And it's the 'Happiest run' LOL. 

The run was held at Sentosa on Saturday 22 August 2015 and Sunday 23 August 2015, and we went for the Saturday one.

But apparently the explosion incident in Taiwan has led many to be wary about the Colour Run, and worried that it would happen in Singapore. But to me, I feel that everything has its own risks and if I don't get to try it this year I'll still try to sign up next year lol.

ANYWAY, got to go for this with BBB <3 minus some of them cause they were busy :( 

Well school started and everyone's as busy as helllllll. But really glad that we could still find the time to go for the run together!! (missing Nhu, Qing and Ali!!! :( )

Went to collect my race pack with Dong at City Square Mall but actually I felt the shirt design last time was alot nicer. OHWELL!!

There were tattoos, bandana, wristband, and alot of other stuff in the bag. Quite sad we didn't get a drawstring bag this time :'( CRY










walked to beach station cause monorail was too damn packed :'(

UNICORN!!! <3

went to the flag off queue immediately























ZONE 1: BLUE










ZONE 2: RED









ZONE 3: GREEN











ZONE 4: YELLOW

































Actually the truth is, after zone 4 is zone 5, which is purple. And since we didn't really give  shit as to finishing the race, we just went to the beach to chill!!! :)))






















Went to the after-party later on which I got really quite bored after a while cause I didn't really like it. The crowd kept trying to go eh-wa eh-wa which I felt was just really forced.. ._.


Photo with random people!

Saw Jamie!

And JX!

Actually and alot others but forgot to take photos with them :'(

My scalp pratically turned red LOL


Isn't the bridge really chio!???
 Actually TBH, I preferred the Music Run more cause there was music being played throughout the whole run. For colour run, only the checkpoints are fun cause there are powder and music, but along the stretch between the checkpoints, we just had to play our own music cause we were really bored. But nevertheless, it was a really awesome experience and I had alot of fun throwing the coloured powder around :>

And spending my time with BBB :>

Will consider going for this again!! :P


Luv, Olliee

No comments:

Post a Comment