Saturday 14 May 2016

Back in BUSINESS

Hey yo!

It's really been forever since I've written a post cause I haven't really had the time to do it during the semester :< It's been a really interesting semester and I have finally ended my 1st year in NUS :<

SOBz

But it's ok cause summer is here and I'm really looking forward to this!!! All the camps would be happening soon and I can't wait to see all the freshies this year :>

Right so this is just an update on my life LOL.

Finally starting to meet everyone I haven't really been seeing during the sem cause of school and stuff and it really makes me excited to be able to catch up on their lives. It was really sad sometimes thinking of how I couldn't meet them cause we are all in different schools and all but absence makes the heart grow fonder right? :>

Been hanging out in Starbucks with the T house gang and I'm really grateful for this bunch of people who've stuck through with me throughout the whole sem :> It's been really fun studying with them, and being like a little class where you can actually feel like you belong, especially in uni. True I've neglected my hall friends which is q sad to think about sometimes but these are personal choices to be made. 

Nevertheless it's been an extraordinary sem and I'm looking forward to the next few semesters in NUS :>

Luv, Tingz

No comments:

Post a Comment