Saturday 7 November 2015

Our Times 我的少女时代 Review

heyyo :>

It's been a really really long time since I've went to the cinemas to watch a movie as I was really busy, so I finally set aside time and got down to it. Our Times has been one of the hottest movie topics among everyone, so it kinda sparked my interest. Especially the movie's theme song. Everyone's CRAZY about it, my friends at least. I refused to listen to it till my friend just played it in my room and made me listen to it, which I instantly fell in love with. I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE LOVE THIS SONG.

Anyway, it went on replay for a few days while I was studying, and on Friday, some of us decided to watch it. (finally)

We couldn't make it to vivo in time, so we went to The Cathay to watch the movie at 4.20pm. Personally, when I saw the movie poster, I wouldn't have thought of watching it ._.


Really, who would watch this

And I haven't actually watched the trailer, so whatever I knew about the movie, was just shown in the MTV. BUT it's kinda like a spoiler so I knew the gist of the story, but I refused to confirm it with anyone till I watched the show. 

Review

It's a really really great Taiwan romcom <3 The leads are really cool/pretty and although the plot is quite cliche, there are really many unexpected parts. ITS SO CUTE. Especially the romantic parts. :'> This made me cry at a few parts, especially at the end. When you realised everything the guy did :'''') AWWWWW. But anyway, shall not spoil it JIC you guys haven't watched the movie :P

There were times when I raged, times when it was hilarious (alot of it), times when everything was so romantic, and times that was so sad I cried :'<

Even so, although it's a really great movie on it's own, but I think my expectations were too high before I watched the movie, cause everyone was saying how great it was, I expected more. I used 'The Apple of my Eye' to compare with this movie, since it's quite similar. Personally, The Apple of my Eye was a much better movie. But both movies are equally sweet <3

Rating: 3.5/5

Regardless, it's a movie worth watching, for both schoolday feelz and loads of sweetness and romance <3 AND you definitely MUST listen to the theme song, 'A Little Happiness' AKA '小幸福'  I've added the link so it's easier to listen to it :> 

Oh and during the trailers I saw that The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 is coming out!!! OMG EXCITEDDDD. 

Anyway, have a great day ahead! :>
(The theme song is still constantly on replay in my com ._.)

Luv, Tingz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment