Saturday 2 May 2015

Labour Day Sleepover ^^

hey ;)

Been a while since I've blogged and guess I'll blog before my month becomes HECTIC LIKE CRAY HAHA. Anyway, tmr I'm gonna start work at Uniqlo so do visit! ;)

Finally had a Janey Waney sleepover on Labour Day, and at Pris' house this time since her parents weren't home and she had to take care of Cookie too!! ;) And we were supposed to celebrate her birthday at it LOL. (but it's damn fail cause it's her house and she knows EVERYTHING going on in her house haha)

Plus we invented a new range of clubbing moves: Floor Clubbing HAHAH. Cause we were just listening to edm and being high but we were lying on the mattress and we couldn't be bothered to get up so we just danced while lying down HAHAHA.

ANYWAY, don't you feel like sometimes, you can just do the craziest shit with people you're so close to no one judges anymore? And being able to talk to them like we've been meeting up vvvv often but infact we only meet up once in a while. I'm so lucky to have such people by my side, not only JW, or BBB, like everyone I'm comfortable with :)

And it's just great to have friends who have the same taste as you, be it music or clothes or food... OHOHOH and we give our truthful opinions, and not really hide anything from each other. Maybe we have a problem with something, we'll just say it out and clear things up, and if anyone has problems we'll all be there to listen to them :') Everyone says genuine friendships are hard to come by but by being genuine to you, everyone will start to be themselves and be real. And not build fake relationships :')

During sleepover Pris is also like the perfect housewife material omg AHAH brings sleepovers to the whole new level?!?! Woke up to the smell of eggs and she actually made scrambled eggs for us!!!!! <3 LUV YOU HAHAH

My future boyfriend must cook brekkie for me hehehehehe wa rly poop is rly one lucky guy HAHAHA.

Yeap, but really treasure all my friends and thank you for being in my life ;) Tehee luv u guys!!! And time to prepare myself for intense work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment