Sunday 13 November 2016

HHN6 x xia0n0ice


Hello guys!! :-))

I'm finally going to post this long overdue post :-)

This year I went HHN6 @ USS with a group of people I'm really close to and grateful for in uni, and the experience was nothing short of A M A Z I N G.

We bought our tickets through Klook, which had a promotion for students for S$48. It was an open ticket so we got to choose whichever day we wanted to go for, but we decided to go on a Thurs, within the 2nd week of its opening as we did not want to be stuck in a long queue. There was a hiccup at the entrance but ALL'S WELL and we still got in on time.

I went to HNN5 in 2015 but I didn't get to finish all the haunted houses cause the queues were CRAZY. But this time, we got to finish all of the attractions!! (and we even took most of the rides!)


As usual there would be an opening performance before the start of the event, and since we were really far, we couldn't really see much of what was going on. But nevertheless, the lights and sound really brought in the mood and made it all a lil' creepy.

we were rly far :-(




There were 5 haunted houses, namely Bodies of Work, Old Changi Hospital, Hu Li's Inn, Salem Witch House and the Hawker Centre Massacre.

We went in a clockwise direction, so we started from bodies of work and continued on. The queue for each of the haunted houses were on average 30-45min, which was REALLY SHORT. :-)) (and that made me really happy hehe) 





met a football celebrity!!! :-)

After 3 haunted houses, we reached the mummy ride so we decided to take a break and go for a ride (and the queue was only arnd 15min) How sweet is that! :-)


We even went to watch the performance 'Jack's Recurring Nightmare Circus' cause we finished all the haunted houses by 1030pm ?!?! WOW HAHA

TBH my favourite one was the Old Changi Hospital but I can't say for sure cause I was always the first one to enter, and they paced us such that we were a distance away from the people in front. This made it even scarier when there is no one in front of you and the only thing you can do is just to walk into the unknown (although you're just walking into scarers) but it's still scary HAHA

AND I didn't get to take much photos cause I was busy fiddling with my NEW GOPRO HERO 5:-) which my friends got me for my bd heheheh THX GUYS. But the video was really grainy and all cause of the low light sobz :-( But at least I know when to use my gopro/dslr for videos now! :-)

Here's the video:-)



Sorry for the grainy video :-( WILL WORK ON MY VIDEOING/VLOGGING SKILLZ :-) (especially since i'm going to travel next year and I can't wait!!! :-)))

P.S. will start vlogging in December again cause there're many events coming up but first, LET ME CONQUER FINALS :-)

Have a great day!

Luv, Tingz

No comments:

Post a Comment